• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th March 2014 
    Thanks

New moles will they keep coming or growing?

Got quite a few moles now will they keep coming? Or grow? Already got quite a big one compared to others.
  2. #2 13th March 2014 
    Thanks

Re: New moles will they keep coming?

Which product are you using? Are they new moles appearing? I'm using a nasal spray and have not had any problems with moles. If I were you I'd have them checked over, especially the larger one, and perhaps switch to a different product.
  3. #3 13th March 2014 
    Thanks

Re: New moles will they keep coming or growing?

In my experience, I don't think I've had any new moles, necessarily. They may look new but I'm pretty sure that they existed before, but just not very noticeable because they had very little additional pigment. Now freckles, on the other hand...if you're prone to freckles (I get a few of them on my forehead when I start getting really dark) they will come and go, the same as with any normal suntan.

I've also noticed, while skin won't tan with MT-2 without any UV, moles on the other hand will darken. So, if you're not tanning enough, expect your little moles to stick out like a sore thumb, as the skin around them is still white. After you start to get dark they're not as noticeable. Also, in my experience, moles start to lighten fairly quickly, as my tan starts to fade.
  4. #4 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I suggest you switch products. Like mt-anon-5000, my moles actually lightened instead of multiplying. Nasal spray is also good but I am not really comfortable with it. If your moles are huge and seem to grow bigger each day, better have it checked to know if it is prone to cancer.
  5. #5 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    What's you dosage? I recommend you to lower your dosage to 100mcg-250mcg. Or stop using.. They will disappear with time.
  6. #6 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Original post was a year ago...
    Imagine he was using MT2. If you have/experience new mole growth during MT2 use, drop your dosage or switch to MT1
  7. #7 11th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by peptideguru View Post
    Original post was a year ago...
    Imagine he was using MT2. If you have/experience new mole growth during MT2 use, drop your dosage or switch to MT1
    Oh my! If he continued MT2 then he should have been covered with moles by now! Is it okay if he stops it altogether, like what Steven said? I mean if it has been risky and all, and no one has told him to use MT1 instead, what would he look like right now?
  8. #8 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    I don't have any new moles, even at dosages of + 1 mg, just those tiny black spots although I don't think they're dangerous.
  9. #9 21st August 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sandstorm View Post
    Oh my! If he continued MT2 then he should have been covered with moles by now! Is it okay if he stops it altogether, like what Steven said? I mean if it has been risky and all, and no one has told him to use MT1 instead, what would he look like right now?
    New ones don't keep forming, they just enhance the ones already present, even if they're too small to see normally they're there. MT2 can just help identify them.
    You can stop completely if you want to, most people prefer to continue with minimal mole growth though.
  10. #10 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    If you do not lower your dose or if you do not shift to mt-1, then there is a huge possibility that moles will keep coming. Well, this is definitely the worst thing about mt-2. However, for someone like me who is following the correct dose for my weight, I never have any problem like this.
  11. #11 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    My girl did not gro moles or freckles with her mt-2. Probably, the problem is with your dose. Try to tweak it a little. If it does not work, try changing from mt-2 to mt-1 as it is weaker than mt-2.
  12. #12 31st January 2016 
    Thanks
    This side effect is simply genetic. Much like your natural ability to tan.
    If you are going to get them, you will. Same for freckles. It doesn't necessarily matter if you have a large amount of freckles before use either. I have quite a lot of freckles on my arms and shoulders since i was a child. On MT2, I got less than 3 new freckles after years of use. For moles, a few darkened but as i will explain below, I developed no new ones.

On moles: You don't tend to get new ones from MT2. Moles that already existed but were small and had almost no melanin in them, suddenly get large volumes of it and become visible. So Mt2 simple increases what is already there. It doesn't' form new ones by itself.

To eliminate the possibility, all you can do is does lower and hope for the best. As said though, it IS genetic. I believe that the only really significant impact on your likelihood to stimulate them is when you take a big dose on your first sessions before you have developed any colour yet. After that, they tend to just happen if you are prone or they don't if you arent.

If you already have some large colorless moles on your face or other areas of the body, they could become a lot more visible. If you don't have them there, they can't just be created by MT2.
    Last edited by fabric; 31st January 2016 at 08:48 PM.
  13. #13 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fabric View Post
    This side effect is simply genetic. Much like your natural ability to tan.
    If you are going to get them, you will. Same for freckles. It doesn't necessarily matter if you have a large amount of freckles before use either. I have quite a lot of freckles on my arms and shoulders since i was a child. On MT2, I got less than 3 new freckles after years of use. For moles, a few darkened but as i will explain below, I developed no new ones.

On moles: You don't tend to get new ones from MT2. Moles that already existed but were small and had almost no melanin in them, suddenly get large volumes of it and become visible. So Mt2 simple increases what is already there. It doesn't' form new ones by itself.

To eliminate the possibility, all you can do is does lower and hope for the best. As said though, it IS genetic. I believe that the only really significant impact on your likelihood to stimulate them is when you take a big dose on your first sessions before you have developed any colour yet. After that, they tend to just happen if you are prone or they don't if you arent.

If you already have some large colorless moles on your face or other areas of the body, they could become a lot more visible. If you don't have them there, they can't just be created by MT2.
    Now I know why some people complain about getting moles and freckles while other people do not. Well, after all, it is GENETIC. It differs for each and everyone.
  14. #14 3rd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marielle View Post
    Now I know why some people complain about getting moles and freckles while other people do not. Well, after all, it is GENETIC. It differs for each and everyone.
    Yes, exactly. I firmly believe this!
    I've seen it too many times. People who don't have freckles before using, or very few, complain a lot about new ones showing up, or moles too. Yet some people, like myself, who have quite a lot of freckles on my arms before use, gain very few new ones, and very few visible moles.

Very strange how it works.