• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th March 2014 
    Thanks

Still confused about dosage!

I swear I'm not a dummy but I'm reading so many different things and all the measurements are confusing me and I just want to start a fresh post and make sure of a few things-* I think the problem is that I've always thought about volume in CC's and not ml's and then you throw in the mg's of weight and the amount of the dose referenced in the actual weight of the Melanotan....So many different ways to say but I would like someone to use CC's to explain this to me if that's possible using one vial of dry Melanotan which has 10mg's of peptide

Being my first vial of peptide (10mg's) -
    How many CC's of BW should I inject into the vial?* (I know that amount can vary but then the dose would also vary to get you the correct amount of Melanotan but I'm looking for something simple that I can stick with that's easy)

Whatever that amount is can you also help me out (as a newbie) as to what is a good starting dose for the mixture you recommend?* I've seen some good posts with pictures showing 2units (which also confuses me but if that's simply a notch on the syringe them I'm ok with using units but I'll need someone to confirm that).* If you mix a gallon of BW in 10mg of peptide then that dose is way different sooooo.....* * Just looking for a simple place to start using CC's as the measurement!* Thanks!!
  2. #2 8th March 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Still confused about dosage!

add 2 ml of bac water with 10mg (1 vial)

Then if you use a 1cc syring, you get 100mcg at every mark (tick).

So, if you want inject 300mcg, you need get MT2 until the third mark.

Sorry me english but i think you will understand
  3. #3 8th March 2014 
    Thanks

Thanks, Bruno!

Anyone else out there use a different concentration of BW?* I've seen a few but I noticed that some people don't realize the amount of BW changes the strength of the mix.* One guy used 1ml and one uses 2ml of BW to mix with a vial of dry (10mg) Melanotan...* I think this is where some of my confusion came from...

One guy mixed his 10mg into a 3ml vial of BW.* He had a great point-* He has to inject more "liquid" to get the same dose of Melanotan but it's easier for him to draw the correct amount and he felt that diluting caused less issues.* It's like one guy doing a shot of vodka and the next guy putting a shot of vodka into a tall glass of orange juice.* Both end up with the same shot of vodka in their system...
  4. #4 8th March 2014 
    Thanks

I guess that the one difference is that with 2ml you can measure better than 1ml.