• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th March 2014 
    Thanks

How long could I be using mt2 for?

I think I'm a skin type 1 and I have been on mt2 for 4 weeks now about 2 weeks on 0.5mg and the other 2 on 1mg per day. Iv seen a change in skin color abit but it's been a slow gain. I started on the sunbed 6mins x3 times a week and now I'm doing 4-5 times a week. I was really pale and I still class myself as really pale. The pic I uploaded is me now (lighting makes me look more darker than I really am) and a picture of what I would like to change color to. On a rough estimate how long could I be loading on mt2 for to achieve what I'm looking for?
    I am on about 25mg total up to now so I'm on my third bottle of mt2 I would like to know how long or if it's possible with me skin type.

Thanks
  2. #2 8th March 2014 
    Thanks

Re: How long could I be using mt2 for?

Man, focus on this, i guess you need more loading cuz you are type 1.

I 'm type 2 and the results are AMAZING as ****, right now i just loading only 4mg of the first vial, and i get a tan that i never had,* on the past, my face just get red, now my face get tan with a brown color.

Just 2 times per week of REAL sun, no sunbeds. (1 hour each time)
  3. #3 8th March 2014 
    Thanks

Ahh, try inject .5mg before sun or sunbed and .5mg after.

You will see a LOT of results if using this protocol.

for me, 0.4mg before is enough to achieve my results
  4. #4 8th March 2014 
    Thanks

25mg should be more than enough to get a tan on skin type 1 I would've thought. you might of got from a bad seller I hope to God when I'm 25mg in I notice a change as I'm skin type 1 also. I feel your pain man
  5. #5 9th March 2014 
    Thanks

Cheers ryding, I was really pale before starting and I defiantly see a diffrence in my color of skin, but it wasn't as much as I expected before starting. Hope you find the results you want the only thing I'm going to change is too some new sunbeds iv been using some older weaker ones so il keep u updated.
  6. #6 9th March 2014 
    Thanks

dude no worries we're all in the same boat yeah keep me updated as I'm interested in your progress. I'm 2mg in so far but when you say notice a change like how much? if you've ever had a spray tan would it be like that sort of difference? would you say you've gotten tan lines or not quite.. tbh man think about when you're 50mg in you'll be noticing major difference then I think, pale 1 is a difficult skin type to deal with just takes more loading and patience but we will get there. send us a PM if you want mate*