• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th March 2014 
    Thanks

Any peptides to build muscle faster?

I'm new to peptides and tbh know nowt about them is there any I could use to maybe gain a few pound of muscle? Iv heard hgh is mainly for older people I'm 20 years old
  2. #2 4th March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Any peptides build muscle

Hey D3, you know a lot about peptides, great question. Unfortunately for younger men, unless you're sick/malnourished and/or on synthetic sex hormones already...growth hormone and growth factors are likely to be an expensive waste. Real HGH will quickly add water weight, typically 10lbs to beginning user...no glamour in it. Injecting IGF-1 analogs whether systemic or intramuscular also yield no muscular gains, contrary to popular marketing claims. Ghrelin agonist, ie.: GHRP-6, does offer hunger/munchies for those ectomorphs who cannot consume calories (the hard gainers..) Follistatin/myostatin polypeptides are highly fraudulent, please also abandon from cart...as the complex long-chain amino acid products cost $$$ - If on unlimited budget, thymosin b4 may be a safe performance enhancer for active athlete, of all ages and hormone levels.
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Semin For This Useful Post:

hannahlim (9th February 2016)

4. #3 19th May 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Any peptides to build muscle faster?

Melanotan Admin,

I am impressed with your site and knowledge and appreciate you putting this site up!

I would like to ask you a* couple of questions;* I am a 54 yr old male who was seriously out of shape until 6 months ago since I strarted on a good bodyweight KB/ weight regime. In addition I* have been on HGH Norditropin injections/ and bioidentical hormone creams]
    1. Could you recommend the highest grade/ quality lab and vendor of peptides/ other recommendations? I need to find a reliable top quality source.
    2. What would be your top recommendations for a peptide combo for weight loss/ muscle gain/ skin tightening?
    3. Any other prodcut recommendations such as thymosin b4?
    4. Can I combine HGH/ hormone creams with peptides? Or would they be better taken alone or as a substitute?

Thanks
  5. #4 19th May 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the kind words tigerbull! While I do not know much about the bioidentical hormone creams, it sounds like you're on the premium peptide hormone (rHGH). Human growth hormone injections combined with high sex hormone/androgen levels creates the only legit combo for weight loss. Thymosin beta-4 can be the icing on the cake had you want to enhance further the muscle repair/skin tightening aspects.
  6. #5 20th May 2015 
    Thanks

M, Thanks much for the quick response.

I would still like to cycle with different products to avoid dependency etc. so I am looking for great lab supplier(s) to buy peptides.

1. Could you kindly recommend reliable labs that I could buy state of the art peptides from?

2. Also do you do any paid consultancy? or if not, could you recommend a consultant that I could pay to help me put together a personal program/ strategy for me? I realise that there is a depth of knowledge here that I do not have and being a busy guy saving time is good!
  7. #6 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Perhaps the most popular type of peptides is glutamine. Even though HGH works best for older people, young people especially those with who are underweight or malnourished can take HGH. Just remember to exercise.
  8. #7 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mooray View Post
    Perhaps the most popular type of peptides is glutamine. Even though HGH works best for older people, young people especially those with who are underweight or malnourished can take HGH. Just remember to exercise.
    Glutamine? That isn't even peptide, that's amino acid. When I tried it several years ago, didn't feel any effects
  9. #8 17th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I want to suggest my peptides. However, I want you to know that almost every single kind of peptides in the market is effective in both burning fat and building muscles. Anyway, the main reason why I do not want to suggest any brand of peptides is because I do not think you are suitable to use it. You are only 20 years old. For goodness' sake! You have to wait until you are 30 before you start using and injecting any kind of drug for losing weight and building muscles.
  10. #9 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin are great peptides for growing and building body muscles. However, I think you are still too young to start using these products. You are only 20 years old and I think the ideal age for you to start using it is when you are already in your early or mid 30s. If I were you, I would wait until the perfect time for me to start using it and I would just concentrate in performing my workout routines and planning a healthy diet.
  11. #10 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'd also say that 20 is on the young side to start using and a healthy lifestyle and good workout plan would be more effective to be honest. While there's no set age to start taking, late 20's to early 30's is the usual as that's when your body starts to slow down naturally.
  12. #11 19th September 2015 
    Thanks
    I'm assuming you're going into this with a bare minimum of knowledge; you should go for some of the more widely available peptides like glutamine and creatine, if you're interested in possibly increasing HGH, then go for IGF-1 or GHRP-6. Of course, this won't help you magically gain pounds of muscle, if you don't exercise and eat properly. Increase your protein intake (1g of protein/lb is a popular number) and get it from high quality sources (by high quality I mean meat) for optimal results. Do compound lifts (squats, deadlifts, benchpresses and overhead presses are great examples).
  13. #12 28th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I think every single peptides out there can be a great help in muscle building. However, just like you, I am so interested to know which among them works the best.
  14. #13 29th January 2016 
    Thanks
    I am planning to use Ipamorelin + MOD GRF. From what I know, this combination brings the best of all the best results out there. I am looking forward to it. I am expecting a lot from this IPAM + GRF combo.
  15. #14 30th January 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Thanks for the kind words tigerbull! While I do not know much about the bioidentical hormone creams, it sounds like you're on the premium peptide hormone (rHGH). Human growth hormone injections combined with high sex hormone/androgen levels creates the only legit combo for weight loss. Thymosin beta-4 can be the icing on the cake had you want to enhance further the muscle repair/skin tightening aspects.
    So you are the admin of this site? OMG. I did not know about it until now. No wonder why you are posting relevant posts. I was really wondering who would spend a lot of their time researching and explaining a lot of things here.
  16. #15 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    I would love to recommend some peptides for growing muscles. Nonetheless, it does not feel right recommending drugs to someone who is still 20 years olf. When you are already older, you can start using peptides and enjoy its benefits.
  17. #16 2nd February 2016 
    Thanks
    Even when your goal is nice - to be fit - your way is not that great. Taking peptides at the age of 20 should be discouraged. Wait until you are already old enough for this thing.
  18. #17 9th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Semin View Post
    Hey D3, you know a lot about peptides, great question. Unfortunately for younger men, unless you're sick/malnourished and/or on synthetic sex hormones already...growth hormone and growth factors are likely to be an expensive waste. Real HGH will quickly add water weight, typically 10lbs to beginning user...no glamour in it. Injecting IGF-1 analogs whether systemic or intramuscular also yield no muscular gains, contrary to popular marketing claims. Ghrelin agonist, ie.: GHRP-6, does offer hunger/munchies for those ectomorphs who cannot consume calories (the hard gainers..) Follistatin/myostatin polypeptides are highly fraudulent, please also abandon from cart...as the complex long-chain amino acid products cost $$$ - If on unlimited budget, thymosin b4 may be a safe performance enhancer for active athlete, of all ages and hormone levels.
    As usual, you never fail to amaze the members here. You always find time to answer our queries. Your presence is what makes this forum much more interesting and much more helpful.
  19. #18 10th February 2016 
    Thanks
    Any peptides that increase your appetite is a great peptides for building muscle. Also, you should not just eat and eat and eat, you should also spend time exercising or doing some labor work to make sure your muscles get enough exercise.
  20. #19 16th February 2016 
    Thanks
    20 years old? You're still too young for it, mate. You should wait until you are already old enough for it. Peptides is not for everyone. It is for people who have problems with their natural gh output. I was already 43 years old when I started using it.
  21. #20 17th February 2016 
    Thanks
    I will be consistent to what I recommend here. Try IPAMORELIN. It is the best kind of peptides that I have tried. You can never go wrong with it. It is the best for bodybuilding.