• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 28th February 2014 
    Thanks

Newbie Question: MT-II Storage

I am getting ready to try MT-II for the first time! But as I am doing my research, I am getting conflicting information on how long MT-II lasts in a reconstituted state. Here is where I have seen varying amounts of time:

2.5 weeks - http://melanotanforum.com/melanotan-...g2740/#msg2740

Can any of you shed some light on your process and your experiences? I am looking to build up to .25-.5 mg daily until color is where i want it, then do a maintenance phase of ~.25mg every 4 days or so. I am looking into getting darker, but not extremely. As long as in a reconstituted state it does last 8 weeks I see this as feasible. Do any of you freeze your syringes instead? How long do you think MT-II lasts in a reconstituted state?
  2. #2 28th February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan Question - MT-II Storage

I have found MT-II to be reliably durable. Every now and again I will discard unused/old reconstituted mt2... Best practice is indeed to use in 8 weeks, give or take some. Admittedly there have been numerous occasions over the past decade where i've used mt2/pt141 that's been mixed for more than 1 year w/ bacteriostatic water & stored in the fridge. Freezing syringes of melanotan 2 helps the beginner (and/or those with special storage requirements maybe), if user is okay handling vials/syringes...no real reason to freeze melanotan peptides (outside of long term storage of lyophilized powder). Great question psychoStar, mt-II should last 3-4 months without worry of degradation.
  3. #3 1st March 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Newbie Question: MT-II Storage

This is exactly the info I needed! Thank you so much!!
  4. #4 1st March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Newbie Question: MT-II Storage

"
    This is exactly the info I needed! Thank you so much!!
    "
    Excellent question, thanks again psychoStar. Furthermore, the advice tends to evolve on a global basis. Not all countries have access to diluent supplies. Last year in the USA there was a shortage of bact water...confusing pain in the ass...just good to know alternatives - happy that we have a place to shoot the breeze and pose questions such as yours!