• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th February 2014 
    Thanks

pre loading before vacation?

Hi, I am going to cuba on the 15th of march, if I started using melanotan 2 about 2 weeks prior would this prevent me from burning in cuba? I am a little cautious so I dont want to bring it to* cuba with me. I dont have a tan right now due to it being winter but I tan fairly easily, im not able to go to any tanning salons and I am not looking to be super dark, just to make it so I dont burn in 10 minutes on vacation, if so does anyone have a dosing schedule I could follow? Thanks.
  2. #2 27th February 2014 
    Thanks

Re: pre loading before vacation?

Hmm, MT-2 without any UV is pointless. In my experience, with MT-2 in your system, I was a bit more tolerant of UV. However, once you stop MT-2 that will return to normal for you. Meaning, if you go to Cuba, your slightly escalated UV tolerance will be gone pretty quickly once the MT-2 leaves your system. The best way to be more immune to a sun-burn is to have a tan--which normally is the point of MT-2...peptide + UV.

As far as dosing...I think the general consensus is, whatever you can tolerate...up to 250 if you're a very light doser, up to 500 if you're a medium doser, and up to 1mg if you're a heavy doser (which I'd never recommend, personally).

3. #3 27th February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Pre-loading before vacation

Hope the weather is beautiful while in Cuba nublet, enjoy!
    Mt-anon is correct in my opinion. Only way melanotan 2 would be of benefit the skin from burning would be if therapy started asap & continued while on vacation.... Switching from MT-2 and then onto only sunscreen would offer little protection unfortunately. Nasal spray mt-2 is a thought that comes to mind.
  4. #4 27th February 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Pre-loading before vacation

"
    Nasal spray mt-2 is a thought that comes to mind.
    "

Funny thing is, I started that nasal spray experiment specifically because I'm heading to the Caribbean and wanted to take it with me. We leave this Tuesday!
  5. #5 1st March 2014 
    Thanks

I am going to break with consensus a bit.* Using mt1/2 will allow your body to stockpile the proteins and enzymes that are subsequently converted into a tan.* At least that is my understanding from the Clinuvel videos.* If you load before vacation you are going to still burn with the first exposure, but you skin cells should be in a postition to rapidly make a tan.

Given the short notice I am not sure you would even be able to build the proteins necessary.* A near continuous dose of mt1 as per the Clinuvel implant may work if you would be willing to do a crazy injection schedule.* The half life of the active is the limiting factor to is effectiveness.* 200mcg of mt1(or 100mcg of mt2) 8x per day may work, but I wouldn't be willing to do it or recommend it.* This digression is theoretical.

In any case please enjoy Cuba for us poor SOBs in western Canada where the wind tomorrow is forecast to lower the "feels like" temp of -67 C.* That's -88 F for our American friends.
  6. #6 1st March 2014 
    Thanks

My brother went crazy for 10 days with MT-2 before leaving for Hawaii, on a 10 day vacation. He dosed about 1mg a day. He didn't tan any better than he would have if he didn't use MT-2 before he left--except he had a wicked black crop of moles. Not saying that part of what you're saying can't be true, to some level, but if it is, it sure wasn't enough that my brother noticed it at all.
  7. #7 1st March 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Happy to read on the contrary, thank you verywhiteboy. I recall a couple occasions where I was without the peptide & tanning. To my dismay/surprise, I felt wonderful afterward (not leaving w/ sunburn...or tan...great not leaving like a lobster and/or turning red for days). It is possible to pre-load the melanotan peptides prior to exposure and have some results (just one of those areas which is taboo to advocate/write about...beg your pardon).
    Given the choice, please give me time to combine mt-2/mt-1 with photo-therapy & truly enjoy foreign sunshine (beyond the spf protection - damn you fda, lol)
  8. #8 2nd March 2014 
    Thanks

I also agree with whiteboy here well at least with my experience from using the peptides everyone is different I suppose. I noticed that my increased resistance to burning lastED up to 2 weeks from my last injection. I really think the peptides effects last in the body a lot longer than people think.

Only thing is though I think 2 weeks of loading might not be long enough to build up enough in the system but it is still better than nothing. I am loading at the moment for a holiday to lanzerote in 4 weeks time. I won't be bringing any with me for the week because in my experience the effect from MT2 last in my system for about 2 weeks after my last injection.

I agree with the user that said having a tan along with MT2 is much more ideal. I will be doing a few sunbed sessions before I go. But I certainly think loading for 2 weeks you will be better protected even if you don't bring any away with you. Just in my experience anyway.

* BoB
  9. #9 4th March 2014 
    Thanks

I start taking .5 a day three months before vacation and start using a tanning bed about 3 weeks in. The last month I up the dose to 1.0 and this has worked very well for me.