• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd February 2014 
    Thanks

My Battleplan for M2

Hey guys!

After quite alot of research this is the plan I've come up with.

I'm 21 years old, skin type 0/1, red hair, lots of freckles on face/arm. There aren't that many on the rest of my body but then again it hasn't been exposed to alot of sun, so I don't know how M2 is going to affect those. My face is a shade darker than the rest of my body and I've never had succes tanning my body.

My biggest problem is that there is going to be a period of a few months were my freckles really stand out compared to the rest of my body. Maybe using fake tan on the visible parts of the body untill real tan catches up?

Seeing that this peptide is so powerful and that most people who fucks up uses large amounts, I'm going to use very low amounts. I have a outdoors music festival to attend in 5 months, and I'd like to be able to go around with my shirt off!

Week 1]
    I was thinking that I'd experiment with M2 (25-50mcg) see where the lowest effective dose is. Then base the rest of my cycle on that.

Week 2]
    Ramping up

But, I'm not sure as to whether I should inject before bed or before tanning?

Thanks!
  2. #2 23rd February 2014 
    Thanks

Re: My Battleplan for M2

The darkening of freckles is really what is holding me back, it's just going to be such a major contrast. I need some guidance here fellas!
  3. #3 24th February 2014 
    Thanks

Re: My Battleplan for M2

My experience has been to minimize the freckles/mole darkening, go very low doses. 100mcg or less. Im 7 mg in with 5 trips to the tanning bed, and I look like Ive been tanning all summer. I have a couple moles and they are only a shade or 2 darker. This is really a powerful peptide that doesnt require large doses to work.
  4. #4 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I have a bunch of acne all over my body but not on my face, and I want to know is there anything out there besides proactive that can help me with this situation.
  5. #5 5th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSnoop View Post
    I have a bunch of acne all over my body but not on my face, and I want to know is there anything out there besides proactive that can help me with this situation.
    Melanotan helped me with acne, it's much less noticable now
  6. #6 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    Yes, Melanotan is a quick acne reliever, and does its job over a mediocre - efficient course ( depending on the intake ).
  7. #7 6th August 2015 
    Thanks
    I agree. I used to have a lot of acne on my chest but now it's almost gone. Melanotan definitely helped
  8. #8 8th March 2016 
    Thanks
    Really!!

I also want to use it .