• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th February 2014 
    Thanks

How many times sunbed?

Don't tan used to do 3x 6min (max allowed) per week and got no results didn't tan didn't burn either now since I'm using melanatan II should I do the same amount of time I used to or just go once a week? What would be best since I'm pale?

Thanks
  2. #2 16th February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: How many times to suntan

Guessing the short duration tanning vehicle is a stand-up bed? Listen to your body, you know best how to continue avoiding sunburn. 4:30-5 minute sessions may suffice - if I may offer suggestion, cover the nether regions (always), cover the face (mostly), cover tattoos/scars (with towels and/or sunscreen) & use anti-oxidant tanning lotion.
  3. #3 16th February 2014 
    Thanks

Re: How many times sunbed?

Thank you I will def do those
  4. #4 17th February 2014 
    Thanks

My only rule is don't burn. Truthfully, the more you tan the faster you'll get brown. I've been going 2 times a week in a stand-up. I'd go 3 but I'd get too brown too fast. the week before I leave for vacation I'll go 4 times. I've been covering my face with a t-shirt the last couple of times--just making sure it's not too obviously brown. Not saying you shouldn't, but I don't use any tanning lotions at all. Couldn't be bothered. My skin is happy and healthy and getting very brown very quickly.
  5. #5 20th February 2014 
    Thanks

I just went and did 5 minutes. Im a type 0 basically. I did not burn at all. Did the Tshirt on my face move as well. Does the face still get any UV doing this? Just curious.

But yeah, I thought I'd be red at least, but thats not the case. Literally nothing..lol. It does take a little time. Obviously the M2 is working. I am about 15 ml in (second vial).

I plan to load at least to 40, but am thinking I may need to do 60. Not sure.
  6. #6 21st February 2014 
    Thanks

If you cover your face with a t-shirt it won't get a tan. I only cover my face, inasmuch as it gets an even looking tan with the rest of my body. It's all about aesthetics and you'll be able to judge.
  7. #7 21st February 2014 
    Thanks

yeah, i need to go twice a week for a while. I can't wait to stop loading. I have been dosing M2 on and off since 2008 and the fatigue I deal with from the loading process is brutal. I am basically at 60% energy all the time.