• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th February 2014 
    Thanks

Melanotan II no results 1st week

Took 0.5 mg of M2 for a week now had 2 6min tan sessions and haven't changed had side effects flush in face when first took now i don't get it and stomach feels upset after taking should I up the dose to 1mg per day?

And is it normal to not see results from 0.5 for a week I'm either skin type 1-2 I don't burn unless outside for long period of time I'm really pale and don't change in color even on sunbeds
  2. #2 16th February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan II no results week 1

"
    Took 0.5 mg of M2 for a week now had 2 6min tan sessions and haven't changed had side effects flush in face when first took now i don't get it and stomach feels upset after taking should I up the dose to 1mg per day?

And is it normal to not see results from 0.5 for a week I'm either skin type 1-2 I don't burn unless outside for long period of time I'm really pale and don't change in color even on sunbeds
    "
    Welcome to the forums D3. Have an extreme time crunch and/or expectation(s)? All sounds on par for a week 1...watch out however.... Generally the membership here advocates low melanotan 2 dosages, side effects such as a flushed face are undesirable/unnecessary (& may become worse had the user double-down on dosage). Please take your time and slow down if possible!
  3. #3 16th February 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan II no results 1week

Thanks for your reply I have been told so many good things about m2 about how fast you go brown within a week and dosent exactly a matter of diffrent skin types. I was looking at fast results due to what I have heard from people but I will keep the dose at the same if it does take longer than what I expect. Since I'm really pale how long could I expect use m2 for?

Iv only took 3.5mg in so far but I want to get pretty brown I don't tan at all really.

Thanks
  4. #4 16th February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan II no results 1 week

Fantastic, MT2 is amazing - You're right, about all skin types can see results quick. Your natural tan & tanning abilities play a large role however. With pale skin and/or sensitive skin type, weeks-months may be required (maybe 2-5 vials later). Took a great deal of dedication and patience when I began (I was unable to tan also).
  5. #5 16th February 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan II results 1st week

Thanks
  6. #6 16th February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan II results week 1

Brace yourself & keep up the good work - look forward to your success story - 2nd week can bring stresses Recall the head trip seeing pigment develop...from red/yellow pheomelanin and onto protective melanin (eumelanin)
  7. #7 16th February 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan II no results 1st week

Yea I hope so thanks I will post my before and after pics within a few weeks or however long it takes me to see the diffrence and show others! really hope it goes well
  8. #8 17th February 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan II no results 1st week

My brother had a 10 day time crunch--had 10 days before he left on vacation. He got up to 750 mcg and 1mg in the first few days and tanned a lot. Before he left he looked scary. A really strange colour, extremely dark moles, he was a brownish-grey colour and he had dark brownish grey circles around his eyes. I understand that this is very very common for high dosers. It should also be noted that that lasted a long time with my brother. It only really started to look somewhat normal after his tan was really dark, really set in and evened out.

If you want a nice natural tan, treat it as natural tanning--with MT-2 added. Give it a few weeks, get UV exposure 3 times a week, never burn, dose on the lower side and be patient. I got a very dark tan last summer. I went in the sun every day for 15 minutes a side...the first week I had a nice base, the second week I was dark and the end of the 3rd week I was the darkest tan at the beach. That's as fast as I would go.