• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd February 2014 
    Thanks

After 5 50-100mcg rounds

.........still cant shake the bloating, gas and nausea. I know that's the cause because I laid off for a couple days, and it went away. I mean I literally balloon up within 30 seconds of injecting, then the nausea hits and stays with me sometimes well into the next day. I am hoping that staying at really low does over the next few days will reduce these side effects. It only seems to affect my digestive system...but it always has. Pisses me off because I really respond well to the tanning aspect of the peptide.
  2. #2 3rd February 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: After 5 x 50-100mcg rounds

Amazed the rapid desensitization does not apply to your condition rockinl (if I recall, your health & aesthetics are supurb naturally...if I may say so). If 23andMe (or similar) ever sponsors the message board, you're receiving the 1st sponsored freebie!
  3. #3 3rd February 2014 
    Thanks

Re: After 5 50-100mcg rounds,

Rockinl and Melanotan,

It seems you are both using very low doses to achieve results.* That makes me think about the nasal route much more, since it should not be very hard for the body to absorb 50mcg or less via nasal.* Geez...even if you only absorbed 5mcg a day, you should still be able to tan after a couple months of daily dosing.*

Maybe some of the early pre-made MT2 nasal products were made improperly...hence the bad reviews early on.* It seems like the home-made version* is working for atleast one user from this forum.*

Would be awesome just to dose one nasal spray a day ... and dose several times while your in the sun..since it would be so simple to do.

4. #4 3rd February 2014 
    Thanks

I hate to post negative reviews, because I tan REALLY well with this stuff (and Im a fair skinned burner)..... but Im just being honest about my experience with MT2. Looks like Ill have to go back to MT1. Tried it last year, and didnt have the nausea or severe bloating. I think when your body tries to reject a substance (and thats what my body is doing), maybe it's time to start listening to what its telling me. Gonna try a couple more days, and if desensitization doesnt happen, then thats it.
  5. #5 3rd February 2014 
    Thanks

Through the desensitization phase, perhaps you could start with
  6. #6 22nd February 2014 
    Thanks

[quote]
    Through the desensitization phase, perhaps you could start with
  7. #7 29th June 2014 
    Thanks

"Self-prepared nasal spray - how does that work MT-Anon?"

Well, there's a 7 page sticky about it at the top of this forum. If you're interested you may want to check that out. To summarize ... if you do it properly, as well as sub-q. Has to be done properly though.
  8. #8 30th June 2014 
    Thanks

"
    I hate to post negative reviews, because I tan REALLY well with this stuff (and Im a fair skinned burner)..... but Im just being honest about my experience with MT2. Looks like Ill have to go back to MT1. Tried it last year, and didnt have the nausea or severe bloating. I think when your body tries to reject a substance (and thats what my body is doing), maybe it's time to start listening to what its telling me. Gonna try a couple more days, and if desensitization doesnt happen, then thats it.
    "

I* would drop the MT2 right now and go back to MT1, what are you using to reconstitute* the MT if its bac water and you still want to try the MT2 I would suggest that you get some Ringers Lactate or Normal Saline, the down side of them is once reconstituted you will have to load the entire vial in to syringes and freeze them as neither of them will prevent bacteria growth , have heard of at least one person* that the bac water mix had the same results as you.
  9. #9 1st July 2014 
    Thanks

Re: After 5 50-100mcg rounds

Maybe you have Benzyl Alcohol Allergy?
    Try Sodium Chloride instead of BAC water.
  10. #10 1st July 2014 
    Thanks

Ive done both. Its the peptide. My wife has the same reactions with the nausea and bloating, both very well known side effects.
  11. #11 2nd July 2014 
    Thanks

My only sides are moles, brown spots and some freckles.
    Did you tried different sources?
  12. #12 3rd July 2014 
    Thanks

Do you uses pharmaceutical grade (GMP) high purity peptide (99% and higher purity) preferentially sold in vacuum sealed vials.
    One of the primary reasons that purity is so important is that over time one can develop an allergy to non-melanotan peptide substances found in vials and subsequently not be able to use such vials having such impurities (even in very small quantities). This is also true for peptide that is not kept fresh. Over time peptides will begin to decay due to oxidation and/or natural bacterial processes if not stored properly (much like food left out or left for a long time in a refrigerator). This is why it is helpful to purchase peptides sold in vacuum sealed vials.