• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th January 2014 
    Thanks

1st M2 dose last night

Ok....within 60 seconds of the 100 mcg injection, I had the flushing which wasnt bad at all, but wow....the bloating and nausea hit me hard. My stomach blew up like a balloon, and I got pretty nauseous. The bloating lasted mainly until I went to sleep, but I am still a little queezy feeling 18 hrs later. Gonna give it a couple more tries at 100 mcg to see if my immune system adjust.

I ahd the same problem a couple of years ago with MT2. Horrible bloating, nausea and tiredness. Thought Id give it another try and see if any change. Apparently not. I tried MT1 last year and had decent results with minimal sides. I would rather use MT2, but maybe my body just isnt going to comply.

As a side note, my wife had flushing and some nausea, but nothing like me.
  2. #2 29th January 2014 
    Thanks

Re: 1st M2 dose last night

Start at less than 100mcg and work your way up. I'm an extreme case of intolerance to MT-2 and I was able to make it work... and work well. I posted all about it in this thread -

http://melanotanforum.com/melanotan-ii-bremelanotide-pt-141/my-fairly-unique-mt2-experience/

Hope that helps you a bit.
  3. #3 29th January 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Start at less than 100mcg and work your way up. I'm an extreme case of intolerance to MT-2 and I was able to make it work... and work well. I posted all about it in this thread -

http://melanotanforum.com/melanotan-ii-bremelanotide-pt-141/my-fairly-unique-mt2-experience/

Hope that helps you a bit.
    "

Just to be sure. I reconstituted with 2ml of bac water, and draw out 2 "marks" on the pin = 100mcg? Correct? It sees like at that amount Im hardly getting anything, but based on the sides I know I am.

Like you, 2 years ago, I got to the point where I was having side pains, headaches and the digestive issues wwere through the roof. SO I had to quit. Ive tried allergy meds...doesnt work for me.
  4. #4 29th January 2014 
    Thanks

Sorry to hear about the side effects.* Agree that it's probAbly best to go even lower than 100mcg.

Can you expand on your mt1 use?* Skin type? How many mgs did you use?* Daily dose?*

Thanks, most mt1 experiences wereon melanotan.org, but it's all gone now with no way to access it.

5. #5 29th January 2014 
    Thanks

Im type 2. Fair skin, blonde. I used 20 mg MT1 total and had good results. Still had some nausea and bloating issues, but nothing like I have with MT2.
  6. #6 30th January 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Please keep us posted about your decision rockinl, sorry to read of the rough day. Unsure there are any here more versed/prepared than yourself - thanks a lot for the valuable word of warning - melanotan peptides are serious
  7. #7 30th January 2014 
    Thanks

Not giving up yet. Gonna go down a tick and see what happens over the next 3-5 days. If I get down to 50mcg and still have issues, then Ill go back to MT1.
  8. #8 30th January 2014 
    Thanks

Great news! Went down one tick last night to a 1/8 mcg, and only had a little bloating and no nausea.* Hopefully with a little time, the bloating and spasms will subside.
  9. #9 30th January 2014 
    Thanks

Allergy meds did nothing for me either. The secret was to start at 50mcg and work my way up to 100, 125, and eventually 150. I was reconstituting with only 1ml of BAC and when looking at 50mcg of MT-2 (half a tick) on the slin, I'd think there was no way it was enough to do anything. It is, as you've found.

Even at 100 - 150 mcg you can get an amazing tan. I had the best tan at pretty much any beach I went to all summer and, even then, I could have got much much darker. I jus stopped at what would be a reasonable tan, otherwise.