• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 16th January 2014 
    Thanks

M2 and M1 usage results

Hi this first photo is a before and after back from 2010 when I first started. I used 90 mg of M1 and then switched to M2 so that my face and arms would catch up with the rest of my body. The picture is from sunbed usage only as it was winter where I live. The other pictures are from my second course which was M2 only and was all natural UV as I moved to Australia. As you can see I got very dark while living there I think natural UV on a daily basis is really what is needed rather than large doses
  2. #2 19th January 2014 
    Thanks

Re: M2 and M1 usage results

Updated*
  3. #3 19th January 2014 
    Thanks

Hi Bob,

Excellent results.* Do you still take MT2 currently?
  4. #4 19th January 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Living the dream, good times. Hair-raising results BoB, wow - thank you for sharing*

That uvr environment down under is intense - happy to see your super-physiologic suntan provide the edge!* 8)
    A little goes a long way indeed - too bad many of us learn the hard way with regards to dosing
  5. #5 20th January 2014 
    Thanks

Hey House yes I still take M2 although I am off it since september 2013 I still have a very light tan. Plan on starting a new course next month in preparation for summer 2014.

Thanks melanotan ye the UV levels in Australia were seriously intense I would not have lasted 2 minutes out in it without M2 as I used to be so fair and had no chance of gettin any sort of a tan. This peptide really is amazing and has seriously changed my life for the better.

When I start next month I will be keeping the doses very low to see how my skin reacts
  6. #6 18th February 2015 
    Thanks

This is seriously my inspiration man. You got a really nice colour going on.