• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th January 2014 
    Thanks

Not all Freckles get darker?

It seems that many folks feel that all their freckles will dramatically darken if they start using MT2.* Contrary to that assumption and* by looking at many photos online (for example the famous Spencer that had ton of freckles), it seems that only a few freckles actually darken out of the clustering of freckles -- again for example Spencer's entire body was covered in freckles before using melanotan and he only had a few get real dark.

Can anyone else share your experiences?*

Chris, it seems from reading many of your posts - that you also had a lot of freckles and moles that never darkened and that were actually hidden by the tan?*
    I believe that jim c. from this board also had a very freckled friend (entire body) that had a great experience with MT2 and only had a select few freckles darken.
  2. #2 14th January 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Not all Freckles get darker?

Fantastic topic house. I must count my blessings w/ regards to freckles. Never had an encounter with ugly beauty marks while tanning on synthetic melanotropin (knock on wood, none on the face). Certain freckles on the upper trunk (arms, neck, calf) darkened and remain dark (mostly all fade when sunless) - generally the long-lasting eumelanin developed alongside a good amount of tanning efforts (it all adds up...).
    Growing up sun sensitive (pale/ginger), my greatest skin insecurity was a large birthmark - what's amazing is the mark has vanished (& did so relatively early on during mt2 therapy)

While on tanning injections, it's reasonable to see dramatic & rapid change to pigment...although near impossible to predict*
  3. #3 14th January 2014 
    Thanks

I had the same worry- explaining darkened freckles, moles and dark roots.

The first year I found everything darkened way more- maybe it was because I had a better supply of MT2 or because my body wasn't used to it.

Once I stopped the MT2 in Autumn all freckles and moles lightened.

The following years my roots did not darken but I got the usual freckle and mole darkening- nothing out of the ordinary - was def nothing to be conscious about*
  4. #4 15th January 2014 
    Thanks

Hey just to share my experience on M2

I like spencer had alot of clusters of freckles on the tops of my arms and shoulders and very little of them darkened. For me it was the moles that are isolated on the skin which darkened I actually don't think any of my freckle clusters darkened bar a very small few. So in my view it is nothing to worry about as very little of them will actually darken. I will get a thread up soon with my before and after photos

* BoB
  5. #5 16th January 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Hey just to share my experience on M2

I like spencer had alot of clusters of freckles on the tops of my arms and shoulders and very little of them darkened. For me it was the moles that are isolated on the skin which darkened I actually don't think any of my freckle clusters darkened bar a very small few. So in my view it is nothing to worry about as very little of them will actually darken. I will get a thread up soon with my before and after photos

* BoB
    "

Thanks Bob,*

How bad were the moles.* Were you cosmetically unhappy with them?

Also,* I see that you have used both MT1 and MT2 in the past.* Would like to hear you experience and doses with both.* Very few people have used both.

Thanks
  6. #6 16th January 2014 
    Thanks

Hey

No not at all I was happy with my over all results did not get any moles that really bothered me id say 90% of the moles I got were ones that were on my skin already and the M2 made them more noticeable for the other 10% they were new but very tiny did not bother me at all.

Yes I first started on M1 back in 2010 because it was the safest option anyone who has researched both of these peptides will realise this. M1 was great I got dark on it however my face and arms never really got as dark as my body although I suspect this is because I only got UV from sunbeds and not natural sunlight as it was winter where I live. Alot of people forget that UV exposure is a very important part of the process in taking either of the peptides it is 100% necessary and the more of it you get the better your results will be.

I took 90mg of M1 all together and then switched to M2 which made my arms and face quickly catch up also it darkened my naturally ginger / blonde beard to a black color which I loved! When I was at a stage where I was happy with my color I found that 1.5 - 2mg a week of M2 was plenty to stay dark I suspect even less would be enough but I never reduced the dose. I had a very detailed log on melanotan.org forums that had all my doses and pictures its a pity the site is gone because I can't remember most of them going back that far. I am posting a log now to show my before and after results.

* BoB
  7. #7 16th January 2014 
    Thanks

Excellent info Bob.* I think we all miss melanotan.org.

Two more question, if you don't mind]
    Are you skin type 1?

What was you daily dose of mt1 and how many mgs until you had a tan?

Thanks again
  8. #8 16th January 2014 
    Thanks

No problem at all happy I can help out.

Yes I was a true type 1 never had a tan in my life always burned it was very depressing especially as I had spent a year in Australia. I returned home and was planning to go back so I was desperate for anything that could help me in the extreme heat there. Melanotan really changed my life when I went back tanned for the first time in my life and was so confident. I am having trouble posting pictures but you will see when I do that I was a true type one and like the famous spencer I got very dark.

To answer your question as far as I remember it was about the 40-50mg mark of M1 when I started to get some color.

My daily dose started at .25mg of M1 and I worked my way up eventually to 1mg a day