• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 10th January 2014 
    Thanks

Starting MT2 for the second time

okay so basically I'm starting this again, the very first time I did this I was very worried about the moles I was receiving and a few red spots on my body which I didn't have a clue at what they were, so I stopped because I thought I was doing more harm than good but I'm so white that I don't wanna live like this anymore I'm a skin type 1 I never tan I always burn and I hate it. so, I've ordered 50mg from RockStar Chemicals very good service from them I ordered from DRS LABS before and didn't notice a change I only took about 10mg I think about 500mcg a day and honestly I threw up on my first ever injection I took about 1mg of the stuff bearing in mind my first injection then cut down to to 500 not as bad I must say still got a lot of dizziness and I felt like sitting down all the time and didn't want to eat but I truly believe the stuff I got was bunk because I never got any raging hard ons like others say maybe in the morning 1 or 2 minutes but nothing drastic. this time I'm not going to get scared of any reports about this or that, too much of anything is bad like smoking/alcohol etc I'm just sick of spray tans I'm 18 male nearly 19 and want to go down to beach like all my friends and feel confident but I don't it's winter here right now so I think with about 30-40 mg in me I will be really brown but I don't know I hope to just be on maintenance in summer but what's your guys thoughts? first post I've written on here and I just want other peoples experiences/suggestions you can give me for better results like i.e do I go into the sunbed after an injection, I did do before and maybe that's reason I received* a few moles because I don't have enough melanin in me to notice a change after such a short time I'll probably go in when I've been on about 15-20 mg and go from there but honestly I believe just do what you want and if you wanna do it just do it this has caused no deaths or cancer in anyone maybe long term we don't know but I came across a woman who's been on it 14 years and has changed her life with no problems at all have a nice night, hope to receive some comments below, cheers. Riley*
  2. #2 10th January 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Starting MT-2 for the second time

Be sure to check out a fresh topic started by mt-anon-5000. Dramatically low mt-2 dosage can be effective for advancing dark pigment development...not as much so for the aphrodisiac/libido effect.
  3. #3 10th January 2014 
    Thanks

Re: starting MT2 for the second time

I've checked it out, very interesting read but I don't mind about increasing libido or anything just definitely wanna cut these damn moles out lol, I don't think ppl quite realise who are very tan what others go through looking like Casper but can you tell me what these red spots were on my body I had when I was on mt2 since I've stopped they've like completely gone my moles have drastically gone too I don't feel as lethargic but I would definitely recommend eating before an injection and taking before bed as I slept the best I ever did while on them now I cant sleep at all which is annoying so I'm getting my order in a few days got an email from RockStar saying it's shipped can't wait to start I hope to convince my girlfriend too, but she's scared of needles so won't go near them I think I'll convince her to give it ago but aren't women more vulnerable to this then men?
  4. #4 10th January 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: starting MT2 for the second time

Women are not much different... Sorry for the specific mole concerns, my stance is the concern outs the user as a well suited candidate - possible a lesser melanocortin agonist, mt-1 would yield results w/ less drama