• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th January 2014 
    Thanks

After 2 weeks - dealbreaker?

I have used the M2 for two weeks now at a very low dosage in order to avoid side effects and to see how my body reacts (I am not in a hurry).

Skintype 2]
    Schedule]0,1mg / day x 14 days

Before starting I had perhaps 5 visible moles. Now I have at least 40. Most of them are very small. Perhaps 10 larger/medium-size on my back. None in my face. They are all brown not black.

These doesnt bother me that much since my skin is a bit more darker and look more healthy in general. BUT since I have used such a small dosage and my goal is a much deeper tan I wonder if it will get worse if I continue or continue at 0.20mg / day]
    Question]Will I develop even more moles (at this rate 4 new every day), or have I already reached my "limit"? My guess is that there must be a point where all "hidden" moles are exposed. Right? I dont care that much if the "new" 40 moles gets darker if my skin catch up.

The dealbreaker here is if the development continue this way throughout the entire cure it WILL end up very ugly. Then I better stop right now. What are your experiences and guesses? Should I stop or continue?
    When did you stop getting "new moles"?

2. #2 9th January 2014 
    Thanks

Re: After 2 weeks - dealbreaker?

Hi,

I used MT-II for two weeks and notice a few moles here and there also. I started going tanning at that point and got awesome, fast results. And I'm a type 1-2, fair.

You could always give yourself a little less to see if that helps slow the mole formation.

3. #3 9th January 2014 
    Thanks

"
    Hi,

I used MT-II for two weeks and notice a few moles here and there also. I started going tanning at that point and got awesome, fast results. And I'm a type 1-2, fair.

You could always give yourself a little less to see if that helps slow the mole formation.
    "

I am already on a very low dosage. When did you stop to get "new moles"? I am planning on using it for a long time (months) but if I continue develop new moles after the "start up" then I better quit.
  4. #4 9th January 2014 
    Thanks

Many folks report that using low dose MT2 directly before tanning reduces moles and limits the amount of MT2 needed to achieve dark tan... since the MT2 is most effectively used at same time as UV exposure.* They say loading is not needed... only more patience

My opinion,* is that most users can maintain a tan with 1 injection a week.... so that means that they could have achieved the same tan with 1x week injection (no loading) if they were more patient.* So we can conclude that loading everyday is actually overdosing
  5. #5 9th January 2014 
    Thanks

Also, Many folks associate high doses= moles but I have also seen that frequency of injection=moles..even with low doses.* I think you might be surprised how dark you will get on 1 low dose a week...given a few months of patience to let tan develop.
  6. #6 10th January 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: After 2 weeks - A deal breaker?

Classic case of the 2nd week freak out. Hang in there, hold onto hope. With time, the canvas blends together.
  7. #7 10th January 2014 
    Thanks

Re: After 2 weeks - A deal breaker?

"
    Classic case of the 2nd week freak out. Hang in there, hold onto hope. With time, the canvas blends together.
    "

Yeah, but isnt there some sort of "limit" when no new moles will appear? or do you get more and more no matter how long time you keep going?
  8. #8 10th January 2014 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Our beauty marks are so individual, great questions newToThis (thank you!). It's difficult for me to relate, hoping an expert with mole development(s) experience on a larger scale chimes in. During my first five years tanning on melanotropins, i've had half removed (2-3 total, my demand/by choice) - year by year, my freckles diminish (as compared to initiating therapy)...fewer reaching extraordinary levels of pigmentation (of course it could be due to staying out of the sun as we age)