• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd December 2013 
    Thanks

Newbie with questions

Thanks in advance for your patience, I tried to inform myself but some questions remained unanswered.

I am type 3 skin (olive). I rarely burn and my tans last long. I avoid the sun as much as I can, for 4 years now, and use a lot of sunscreen when I can, because sun ages me. The last summer onnthe beach in the sun led to under eye bags, wrinkles and few moles.

I am in early 30s. unfortunately, I have a rare condition called chronic prostatitis which has lowered my performance in bed, at a young age, due to what it seems irreversabale damage to nerves in the pelvic. All this to say, the sexual side effects of M2 is frankly more important for me than the tan, which is also nice to have. Also, since M2 acts on the nerves I am eager whether it can do a better job than then usual drugs out there.

Ok, so what am I waiting for to join the wagon? Well I am very careful with drugs, and have few questions]
    - I am concerned with the mole side effect. I have a large birthmark (coffe/brown) on my cheek, and not sure I want it to get black. If I take M2 and continue avoiding the sun, would it turn black? Of that side effect appears only after exposure to sun+melatonan. I am actually not sure that melatonan affects the color of birthmarks too.

- i heard that a derivative peptide of M is currently developed for ED, is that available somewhere?

- Are there other delivery methods than sub cutaneous? i heard of nasal sprays and pills.. Not sure if available. I am planning to take a very very low dose to start, and prefer no to use syringues.

- I heard some suggest that M2 leads to aging due to thickening of skin, not sure what is the evidence on this..

Now you know my background I would very much appreciate your thoughts and perhaps suggestions.

Thanks
    DR

2. #2 4th January 2014 
    Thanks

Re: Newbie with questions

Given your situation, bremelanotide sounds like your best choice (also known as PT 141).* All the sexual effects without darkening of the skin and less nausea (your nausea levels may vary).*

You can buy the active and a metered dose nasasl spray bottle and mix your own.* Don't buy premixed because of the half life of the active when in solution is reduced.* The active cannot be ingested and is very poorly absorbed bucally or sublingual.* The best thing to do is to just inject it.* I used to pass out from vaccinations, but even I got used to injecting myself.* I can give you simplified mixing instructions for a nasal spray if you wish.* PM me if you are having trouble finding the product.
  3. #3 4th January 2014 
    Thanks

I have used very large doses of the nasal spray for a pretty long time, right instructions with zero effects.
  4. #4 5th January 2014 
    Thanks

Djen

Did you try injecting?* The clinical trials of the nasal spray version were not that great from my understanding.* I tried the related M2 compound sublingually and bucally with not effect whatsoever so I question the effectiveness of any peptide when not injected.
  5. #5 6th January 2014 
    Thanks

sorry I meant the M2 nasal spray didnt work for me