• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 18th December 2013 
    Thanks

3 Years Taking M1 and M2 - now bad Biopsy Result

Hey guys I am 28 Years old have been taking M1 and M2 now on and off for 3 years with great results. It has changed my life and confidence.

Since using the peptide I have noticed a few new moles as many have also experienced. Mine were much darker than any that I have every had before.

I went for the 1st time ever to a* Dermatologist for random checkup and they found 1 of these darker moles on my calf which they suggested I do a Biopsy on.

1 week later they called to inform me that the mole has 9 pre cancerous cells and is called
    "Compound Clarks Nevus"* They said I shouldn't be too alarmed but that I should come in for annual screenings.

Wondering if anyone else has heard of anything like this.
  2. #2 18th December 2013 
    Thanks

Re: 3 Years Taking M1 and M2 - now bad Biopsy Result

The question is: would you have had it without the use of melanotan? I have more small spots with a 1 mm diameter. Some of them are black. The texture isnt special.
  3. #3 18th December 2013 
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing this information very interesting. I have been using both M1 and M2 on and off since 2010.

Like you a lot of my moles have gone jet black also small new ones have popped up. I visited my derm last week and everything was fine.

Told him about my usage and he suggested not using it until it is officially approved which I as well as everyone else knows could be a long way away!

This peptide has also changed my life greatly I am 10 times more confident than I was before I used it.

I get my skin checked every year since starting this I certainly think there is a small risk there with the moles darkening etc on it
  4. #4 18th December 2013 
    Thanks

It's easy to say: don't use it until it's approved. I might be retired by then and regret the fact that I havent been confident for all those years. I think a yearly check is a good idea, unless you see a sudden change within that time period of time.

On mole removal. Is there a home kit to have them removed? I'd feell better not having too many of them. I think the small black spots arent dangerous?
  5. #5 18th December 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: 3 Years Taking MT1 and MT2 - Biopsy Results

Great topic 550LEX
    In my experiences with dermatologists and plastic surgeons...I have had to bend their arm 4/5 times when requesting mole removal - certainly scary when the cancerous/cancer words are thrown around. After my first biopsy came back okay, have not since been tested. No home removal kits are available to my knowledge, best handled by the qualified.
    Those first few years while experimenting with MT-1/MT-2 I do think it's important to get routine check-ups.
    Currently with a sunless tan strategy, I may visit the derm every 2-3 years....
  6. #6 18th December 2013 
    Thanks

I think it's important to understand the psychological part of the usage but on the other hand recommanding things like check ups so the risks will be minor.
  7. #7 21st December 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: 3 Years on M1 and M2 - Biopsy Result

The better half and I have at least 2-3 removals - Certainly helps when relaxed & working w/ the rare melanotan-savvy dermatologist - I recall the initial freak out(s) when developing DARK pigment (on a PALE canvas)* :-\

Always enough sharing of war stories &/or tricks of the trade* 8)
  8. #8 4th January 2014 
    Thanks

The lab trials of M1 suggest no carcinogenic potential.* However the use of the active could make it easier to miss actual cancers because all of your skins spots become darker.* Diligence is important and mole removal is part of good regular medical checkups.