• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st June 2013 
    Thanks

Is melanotan-2 legit?

I have recently ordered and received 100mg of melanotan-2. So far I have had four injections of .10mg and two injections of .25mg. I have been experiencing the common post injection side effects such as flushing of the face and slight nausea. However, the fact that the vials I received are not labelled makes me question the purity and legitimacy of the product. I have also not experienced any freckle darkening what so ever so far. If anyone could share any experience or knowledge regarding melanotan 2, It would be much appreciated as I am in a bit of a bind right now.
    Thanks in advance,
    -Tylio
  2. #2 3rd June 2013 
    Thanks

Re: Is melanotan-2 legit?

I purchased melanotan-2 and I'm having excellent results less than 3 weeks in and 3 days in the sun.* Started at very low doses and recently did a few as high as 500mcg prior to spending the day on the boat in the sun. Been wearing 30spf and still got excellent color. At this rate I should have the best tan of my life within the next few weeks....
  3. #3 3rd June 2013 
    Thanks

That is reassuring, thanks for the input cboogs. Out of curiosity, did your vials come labelled?
  4. #4 4th June 2013 
    Thanks

Yes, mine were labeled...today was my 16th injection and spent maybe 35 minutes in the sun. I'm going to have an amazing tan this summer, very happy. Haven't done any tanning beds, just natural sun. Maybe that helps the results, but I'm not sure.