• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 25th April 2013 
    Thanks

I need Melanotan II advice

I have fair skin but I'm a construction worker so I'm out in the sun all day. I've got a lot going on this summer and wanna look my best. I don't plan on taking this long term but just to get good color and then every once in a while a dose to maintain some color (maybe once a month if that works? because I don't want to take too much of an unknown drug). I read that when on MTII that people should go outside and tan for like 15 minutes or something but I'm outside from dusk till dawn.

How do I control this so I don't turn black? Do I take a lower does than other people do? What dosage should I take at 5'10" 140 lbs (Yeah Im skinny but I was only 125 lbs 3 months ago when I first started the job) and being out all day? Is there a dosage that can equate that 15 minutes of tanning with 8-10 hours of being outside?

Also, just a couple quick questions. Is Southern Research Company a good company to buy from? What size syringe (preferably a small needle I'm terrified of needles)? And where do I get BAC water?

Thanks

And if you have the patience, could you break down a dosage plan for me so I don't screw up and OD or something. Like how much MTII, how much BAC water into the vial, how much in the syringe, etc. I've seen plans online but I think my circumstance is a little different because of my job.
  2. #2 25th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: I want Melanotan II guidance

Hey joe21, welcome to the discussion - appreciate the detail topic/question!
    Please fill us in on your present skin tone, genetics & environment (guessing a skin type 1-2 living in the South/USA?) - when in the sun all day, how covered are you?

I like that you preface with objectives of taking as little as possible, you should be in luck given your exposure & work ethic ]First stop, I like to review the dosage help/outline posted at www.melanotanii.com - I believe it's important for all prospective mt2 users to consider themselves sensitive (prior to usage/experimentation) - with continued dosing, the body becomes less sensitive to melanotan peptide injections

To keep it extra simple, let me lay out three example dosages for melanotan 2]1) 100mcg - low initial dosage to prime the system
    2) 200mcg - conservative dosing to effectively administer potent melanocyte hormone by subcutaneous injection for tanning/protection/stimulation
    3) 500mcg - advanced dosage often leading to rapid suntan results as well as libido/aphrodisiac effect

Southern research co is a great lab/vendor, they should have bacteriostatic water in stock - I often get syringes from Amazon, seeking out a variety of 1/3, 1/2 and/or 1cc insulin syringes. May I suggest ordering a few 1cc/1ml syringes (as the larger size helps when mixing product), and ordering a bulk of 50unit (1/2cc) pins to administer dosages - 29-30g needles are typical w/ 1/2" length (smaller/shorter needle size is appropriate also)
    Best of luck joe, keep any/all questions coming* ;D
  3. #3 26th April 2013 
    Thanks

Re: I need Melanotan II advice

the only thing i can add, is i get my syringes from local walmart 30 unit 1/2 inch ones are 12.95 a hundred ,and keep covered when out side working long sleeves and a high numbred sun screen on the face and hands.
  4. #4 26th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    the only thing i can add, is i get my syringes from local walmart 30 unit 1/2 inch ones are 12.95 a hundred ,and keep covered when out side working long sleeves and a high numbred sun screen on the face and hands.
    "
    Yes sir! Got to love states where insulin supplies are OTC & companies/employees do not hassle
    Wal-Mart generally has Texans covered 8)
  5. #5 27th April 2013 
    Thanks

Re: I want Melanotan II guidance

"
    Hey joe21, welcome to the discussion - appreciate the detail topic/question!
    Please fill us in on your present skin tone, genetics & environment (guessing a skin type 1-2 living in the South/USA?) - when in the sun all day, how covered are you?

I like that you preface with objectives of taking as little as possible, you should be in luck given your exposure & work ethic ]First stop, I like to review the dosage help/outline posted at www.melanotanii.com - I believe it's important for all prospective mt2 users to consider themselves sensitive (prior to usage/experimentation) - with continued dosing, the body becomes less sensitive to melanotan peptide injections

To keep it extra simple, let me lay out three example dosages for melanotan 2]1) 100mcg - low initial dosage to prime the system
    2) 200mcg - conservative dosing to effectively administer potent melanocyte hormone by subcutaneous injection for tanning/protection/stimulation
    3) 500mcg - advanced dosage often leading to rapid suntan results as well as libido/aphrodisiac effect

Southern research co is a great lab/vendor, they should have bacteriostatic water in stock - I often get syringes from Amazon, seeking out a variety of 1/3, 1/2 and/or 1cc insulin syringes. May I suggest ordering a few 1cc/1ml syringes (as the larger size helps when mixing product), and ordering a bulk of 50unit (1/2cc) pins to administer dosages - 29-30g needles are typical w/ 1/2" length (smaller/shorter needle size is appropriate also)
    Best of luck joe, keep any/all questions coming* ;D
    "

Thanks for the response!

I'm mostly northwestern European with a little southern European and a shocker for everybody who knows me I'm 1/16th Colombian but I think that's too little to play a role in my appearance. Although what's weird is I used to get really tan when I was younger like between 5 and 14 years old I would have one of the best tans during the summer and ever since my tan has been weak. Perhaps my genetics 'changed' or maybe I'm just not out as much. But I have type 2 skin I think because I have slight tan lines after only 4 days of wearing short sleeves. I have dirty blonde hair and blue eyes as well and despite being a mutt I'm usually one of the fairest people around. Also I don't know how common this is but I'm type 2 yet I don't burn as much as everyone else. Only a tiny bit and it doesn't last long before it turns into a small tan.

As for location, I live in the Boston metro area. When I'm outside I'm wearing pants and a short sleeve t shirt. I may switch to shorts as the weather heats up though. But I'm shoveling and wheelbarrowing wet dirt/mud around all day so I can't go long sleeve for more than a couple minutes before it gets unbearable.

Thanks again for the great response!
  6. #6 27th April 2013 
    Thanks

"
    "

I was just at Walmart this morning and forgot to look. I'm definitely going to pick up some good sunscreen though that I'll definitely need. Thanks*
  7. #7 28th April 2013 
    Thanks

Oh, I forgot to ask before. I heard people's moles start to darken or perhaps new ones form. I don't have a lot of moles at all. I only have maybe 3 real small basically unoticeable birthmarks.

I guess my question is were these "new moles" people talk about already there but just small before? Or are these legit NEW moles that formed out of nowhere? I don't mind a few new ones, I can deal with that, but I don't want to have dozens of them.

Thanks!
  8. #8 28th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Oh, I forgot to ask before. I heard people's moles start to darken or perhaps new ones form. I don't have a lot of moles at all. I only have maybe 3 real small basically unoticeable birthmarks.

I guess my question is were these "new moles" people talk about already there but just small before? Or are these legit NEW moles that formed out of nowhere? I don't mind a few new ones, I can deal with that, but I don't want to have dozens of them.

Thanks!
    "
    Folks are born with there moles, they often report formation of new moles which are only darker. In my case, I have experience with fading pigmentation (birthmarks and moles)...they remain a non-factor - we are all so different - sounds like your skin will be just fine
  9. #9 30th April 2013 
    Thanks

Cool thanks.

I have 2 vials of MTII in the mail now and 1 BAC water from Southern Research Co.

I just ordered ten 1cc insulin syringes as well. I didn't realize until after I ordered them that they were from a place called "GPS Veterinary and Medical Supplies." I read somewhere that these vet syringes aren't as sterile as human ones, not as regulated in the factory or something, and duller. I tried canceling the order but I think it already shipped. Just wasted $5 I guess.

I tried ordering a pack of 100 SureComfort 1/2cc half inch 29 gauge syringes but my state requires a prescription for over 10. Damn northeast. Edit]
    Thanks
  10. #10 1st May 2013 
    Thanks

Good news. I found a place that will ship here without a prescription. Liquidations-outlet is the site. Was able to do a pack of 10.

Now I need to get a few 1cc syringes and I'll be all set. MTII + BAC should arrive today but I'll pick it up at the Post Office first thing tomorrow morning because I've got a long day at work today.
  11. #11 1st May 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

gpzservices.com should have you covered, sorry to hear the bs involved in acquiring supplies (sure can be a hassle to piece together!)
  12. #12 18th May 2013 
    Thanks

I finally reconstituted the MTII. Took longer than expected for the syringes to arrive. But I had 2 vials, screwed the first one up during reconstitution and ended up throwing it away. And the second vial, I injected 4 syringe fulls of BAC water in (with a .5 cc syringe), which I believe is 2ml.

Then I shook the vial a little bit by accident. I had a feeling it was wrong but I did it like a moron. Is it still okay to inject or should I redo everything and order new vials?

First timer mistakes..

Thanks
  13. #13 18th May 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: I need Melanotan II help

2nd vial should be good to go, you have done nothing wrong - there are no troubles shaking the small/durable-cyclic amino acid peptide MT-2 - thank you for asking joe21!
  14. #14 18th May 2013 
    Thanks

Thanks! Last dumb question, I swear, I'm not the brighest bulb in the pack that's why I'm a construction laborer* ... With a .5cc 50 unit syringe, to get a .1mg dose, I would fill the syringe up to the first "line" on the syringe? That doesn't seem like much so just making sure.

I'd google it myself but I can't use google now for some reason because every time I click on a link it takes me to some ads.

Thanks again
  15. #15 18th May 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: I have Melanotan II questions

"
    Thanks! Last dumb question, I swear, I'm not the brighest bulb in the pack that's why I'm a construction laborer* ]
    I'd google it myself but I can't use google now for some reason because every time I click on a link it takes me to some ads.

Thanks again
    "
    Correct, happy to clarify - a couple units or the first mark will be the .1mg melanotan 2 dosage given the 2ml bac water used to reconstitute (potent stuff!) 8)
  16. #16 19th May 2013 
    Thanks

Well I just did the first injection. I alcohol swabbed the top of the vial and the needle, but got so excited I forgot to wipe the injection site! I'm a little nervous about that as I was outside all day getting dirty.
  17. #17 19th May 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: I need Melanotan II

"
    Well I just did the first injection. I alcohol swabbed the top of the vial and the needle, but got so excited I forgot to wipe the injection site! I'm a little nervous about that as I was outside all day getting dirty.
    "
    no sweat, there are slobs who inject through their clothing... you're alright one time
  18. #18 1st June 2013 
    Thanks

It's been about a straight week now. I started the week before this week but ran out of/lost the bag of syringes and didn't take it for a few days but got back on it when the new syringes came. I started at .1 mg the first few days, missed a few days, did .1mg the first day I started back up, and then for the next couple of days I did about .25. And for the last 2-3 days now I've kept it around .35 to .4 mg.

I noticed no nausea at all, never had any side effects. I haven't really noticed any of the birth marks getting darker. One got slightly darker I think but nothing that noticeable. Luckily my birth marks are very few and minor before and during this last week so hopefully it doesn't get out of control like I've seen in some pictures.

I feel like my arms are a little darker. I've been wearing a hat on the job so sun isn't always on my face though. But my arms aren't much darker than they usually get. I'd still say the majority of my current tan isn't from the MTII but naturally before. So hopefully it kicks in soon. With my luck it won't affect me and I'll use a whole vial and still look like a sheet of paper.

I probably should take better care of how I do this though. I've just been winging it. I don't remember day 1 when I started it (I'm pretty sure last Saturday), I'm kind of working my way up the syringe slightly... one day I did .22mg and the next like .28 or something. So I'm not keeping a log or anything. I haven't used sunscreen yet. I should probably get that this weekend lol.

But so far so good, side effect wise. Thanks for all your help again!

19. #19 2nd June 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: I need Melanotan II peptide log

Very happy to hear sides were n/a, excellent example of mt-2 dosage - appreciate the check-in & sharing joe! My prediction is the birth mark/pigment will only improve (shouldn't become further complicated) - thank you & continued good luck* 8)
  20. #20 3rd June 2013 
    Thanks

Maybe I'm getting too anxious but is it normal for it to not really darken me much in the first week to week and a half? I feel like with the amount of time I'm outside at work in last week's heat wave should have me noticing some bigger results. Is it that my doses aren't high enough or it takes more time?