• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 17th April 2013 
    Thanks

General MT-1 questions

Just bought 10 mg MT-1 from Tan Research. What can expect results wise?

I mixed 200 units (2 ml?) of bac NaCl water with the 10 mg vial. Think I will start with .25 mg and see what happens with side effects. If none may work up to .50mg.

At the mixture I have, would 5 marks on the syringe be .25mg, 10 marks equals .50mg, etc...?
  2. #2 17th April 2013 
    Thanks

Re: General MT-1 questions

what skin type are you ? don't know about the MT1* but that is a sutable dose for MT2, also from what i read MT1 is a poor sunless tanner it needs UV to work.
    jim c
  3. #3 17th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hey sobol, welcome to melanotanhq* 8)
    Assuming a fair skin type, I agree with your protocol (solid game-plan imo) - Your math is correct - it's good to dose low initially as there is likely to be a brief experience with nausea post subcutaneous administration (side-effect desensitizes/diminishes ASAP), with continued use you may be able to handle 2mg without sides.... 250-1000mcg being the effective dosage range for the research peptide MT-1 product.

Real subtle results can occur from a vial of MT-1. 20 (give or take 5) injections over the course of one month should darken/deepen skin pigment color (while not rapidly tanning, triggering freckles/moles to darken, creating purple lips and dark under-eye).
    Fill us in on further details and goals, look forward to hearing of the results
  4. #4 18th April 2013 
    Thanks

1st injection tonight. .25 mg. Flushing, nausea, and pretty bad bloating and gas. The bloating is the worse of the 3. Normal?
  5. #5 18th April 2013 
    Thanks

Addendum to my post: After injection of .25 last night..... along with the aforementioned side effects, add to them.......insomnia, and erections all night long that even woke me up. That never happens. Maybe i was sold MT-2 instead of MT-1? I know MT1 is getting harder to find. If the erections keep going, Ill know for sure it's MT-2, and I WILL BE PISSED!

Other than that, I feel fine this A.M.
  6. #6 18th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

1/40th of a vial of MT-1 generally has been user-friendly in my experience, side effects certainly sound like that of MT-2
    The MT-1 I am familiar with from TR has an orange cap and has delivered reliable results
    MT-1 is difficult to come by because many vendors choose not to sell it (most do not see near as much value from the MT1)
    Keep us posted, the aphrodisiac results will indeed be telling!
  7. #7 18th April 2013 
    Thanks

Really couldnt believe the amount of bloating. Within 5 mins. I was blown up like a balloon. Has to be an immune response to a foreign substance being injected. It was very uncomfortable. Also had alot of flushing (hot facial) feeling. Just wonder if injecting other than stomach may help??
  8. #8 18th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Ive experienced uncomfortable bloating, must be a rare occurrence/possibility...or certainly like you said, an immune response - hopeful future dosing will be a walk in the park, worst is likely behind you - injecting in the fatty areas of the stomach or glute should not make much difference, whichever is most comfortable
  9. #9 18th April 2013 
    Thanks

It just came on really quick.* may try some antihistamine tonight before.

It makes sense that the gut would respond though since 80 of the immune system is found in the gut/digestive tract. I would hate to have a more intense allergic response than the one I had last night. I chose M1 because of the supposed less sides, if indeed this is M1 and not M2.
  10. #10 19th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

The MT-1 does have similar side effects, I find they pass quicker than MT-2 - I like the anti-histamine, best of luck sobol!
  11. #11 20th April 2013 
    Thanks

Has to be MT2. The libido side is there for sure every night. And the last 2 injections, the nausea has be worse. I even back off a little on the amount yesterday, but man oh man was I nauseous for about an hour. Closest Ive come to hurling.

I specifically wanted MT1 because there at least have been some clinical trials on it effects and usage, whereas MT2 has had none and is to my understanding, chemically different and way more potent.
  12. #12 22nd April 2013 
    Thanks

Started dosing in the upper fat layer on the upper thigh. Happy to say, the last 2 times, very little nausea, and very little flushing. Maybe I just need to stay away from the stomach area. ??
  13. #13 22nd April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Started dosing in the upper fat layer on the upper thigh. Happy to say, the last 2 times, very little nausea, and very little flushing. Maybe I just need to stay away from the stomach area. ??
    "
    Great! Shouldn't be need to avoid stomach area - hopefully the body has desensitized some