• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th December 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Melanotan Zyzz

RIP zyzz - melanotan 2 thread - one and only topic - likely quick results with potent peptide hormones
    Did Zyzz use melanotan ii? Genetic freak, living the dream - viral web character - opinions on(/or of) the forums (bodybuilding.com and steroid.com)?
  2. #2 16th April 2013 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan Zyzz

Zyzz was awesome,* wish I could have met him!* Heard he did use MT which is what got me interested in it my self.* Curious what I should dose cause I'm tan fairly easily but don't want to live at the beach to get that way and tanning is quite expensive after a while.* I'm 6'2" 210lbs any suggestions?
  3. #3 16th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan II - Zyzz

What's up pokeemonn, welcome* 8)
    Zyzz was a beast, looks like he enjoyed the Australia sunshine and solarium.... The use of MT-2 set his pigmentation beyond genetic limitations for certain - With the little I know of his travels, my guess is Zyzz consumed ~30mg Mt2 during the summer season (along with diligent/intentional tanning...)
    On the flip side, the pale girl prone to skin cancer standing at left, she would likely be leaving the venue with a sunburn - for her skin to rival that of Zyzz or an Aboriginal...years of MT-2 abuse would be necessary
    Melanotan use in those with natural tanning abilities should be minimal to see results. Doses in the range of 100-250mcg are reasonable for all skin types really....* Zyzz probably handled his 1000mcg MT-2 and party drugs (RIP)
  4. #4 16th April 2013 
    Thanks

Thanks for the reply! Yeah he was a beast and an inspiration to a lot of people. I train hardcore and would like to have a tan like his year round. I have a similar physique so it would compliment me as well as it did him. I am new to this kind of thing so I want to make sure I have all the bases covered before I make my purchase.
  5. #5 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

"

Zyzz probably handled his 1000mcg MT-2 and party drugs (RIP)

"

RIP Zyzz

The color Zyzz have at the picture, the color that I go for. I have accumulated 160 mg over the past year and is close now. I take the sun almost every day.
    Is 1000 mcg the dose as a Type 1 must take to achieve this?
    Zyzz is not a type-1, but a type-3 as far as I can see in his earlier photos, and he was born black hair.

what do you believe that his bodyfat% is at this photo?
  6. #6 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

bf%, about 6-8%.

7. #7 9th July 2015 
    Thanks

I personally despise the whole "Zyzzbrah" culture he inspired. It really annoys me to be honest haha. The new wave of "douchebaggery" it created. It gave rise to a new meathead stereotype. As in, in the 80's/90's early 00's -* it was the jock types, manly men, that people pretty much despised, unless they were one themselves. He took that stereotype and flipped it on it's head. The polar opposite. I mean the guy payed more attention to his hair than most women I know. And the stupid dancing... "Muzzing"?? I laugh when I see it. You can't look serious flapping your arms like that. He looks like an angry gay man doing interpretive dance lol. This is the knew meathead culture, giving ordinary men like myself who train a bad name or a second look when i say how often i go to the gym. "Oh you just wanna be Zyzz!" - no I certainly don't haha.

Having that said, Like him or loath him, he was/is influential. More so than any bodybuilder since Arny era I would argue.

The guy was incredibly aesthetic. His eye for proportion and dedication to achieving that proportion has to be admired. He might not have had the best genetics for serious size like the big boy bodybuilders but definitely had the right frame for want of a better word. Proportion and definition were his game, and he owned them. That cannot be taken away from him. So I respect his dedication, hard work and talent. But his personality is not my cup of tea. Arnie, ronnie, any of the greats had charm/humour. I just don't see it with him.

As for mt2, anyone in the gym game, especially at that level would at least have heard of mt2. IMO he used it. He would be one of the types who could claim he was naturally that dark as it doesn't look particularly out of place for his ethnicity. It really suited him. I also believe he cycled quite a bit of juice, far more so than people would like to believe. Would have been interesting to see what he would look like now-a-days. I doubt he'd be sporting that ridiculous hair do.. I reckon he may have matured a bit aswell. Then he would have my full respect. But as a trainer athlete/ he already has it.
  8. #8 10th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    I personally despise the whole "Zyzzbrah" culture he inspired. It really annoys me to be honest haha. The new wave of "douchebaggery" it created. It gave rise to a new meathead stereotype. As in, in the 80's/90's early 00's -* it was the jock types, manly men, that people pretty much despised, unless they were one themselves. He took that stereotype and flipped it on it's head. The polar opposite. I mean the guy payed more attention to his hair than most women I know. And the stupid dancing... "Muzzing"?? I laugh when I see it. You can't look serious flapping your arms like that. He looks like an angry gay man doing interpretive dance lol. This is the knew meathead culture, giving ordinary men like myself who train a bad name or a second look when i say how often i go to the gym. "Oh you just wanna be Zyzz!" - no I certainly don't haha.

Having that said, Like him or loath him, he was/is influential. More so than any bodybuilder since Arny era I would argue.

The guy was incredibly aesthetic. His eye for proportion and dedication to achieving that proportion has to be admired. He might not have had the best genetics for serious size like the big boy bodybuilders but definitely had the right frame for want of a better word. Proportion and definition were his game, and he owned them. That cannot be taken away from him. So I respect his dedication, hard work and talent. But his personality is not my cup of tea. Arnie, ronnie, any of the greats had charm/humour. I just don't see it with him.

As for mt2, anyone in the gym game, especially at that level would at least have heard of mt2. IMO he used it. He would be one of the types who could claim he was naturally that dark as it doesn't look particularly out of place for his ethnicity. It really suited him. I also believe he cycled quite a bit of juice, far more so than people would like to believe. Would have been interesting to see what he would look like now-a-days. I doubt he'd be sporting that ridiculous hair do.. I reckon he may have matured a bit aswell. Then he would have my full respect. But as a trainer athlete/ he already has it.
    "

Indeed, every word. Check out Jeff Seid, sporting that same haircut too
  9. #9 10th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    The guy was incredibly aesthetic. His eye for proportion and dedication to achieving that proportion has to be admired. He might not have had the best genetics for serious size like the big boy bodybuilders but definitely had the right frame for want of a better word. Proportion and definition were his game, and he owned them. That cannot be taken away from him. So I respect his dedication, hard work and talent.
    "

"serious size like the big boy bodybuilders" is not attractive for women, in the same manner as obese men do not. Extreme small waist, flat belly and six-pack, single digit bodyfat%, it is hot and attractive at this time.

I am sure that Zyzz, could easily become a mass monster, by taking roids, HGH and 20,000 calories a day.
  10. #10 10th July 2015 
    Thanks

"
    "
    The guy was incredibly aesthetic. His eye for proportion and dedication to achieving that proportion has to be admired. He might not have had the best genetics for serious size like the big boy bodybuilders but definitely had the right frame for want of a better word. Proportion and definition were his game, and he owned them. That cannot be taken away from him. So I respect his dedication, hard work and talent.
    "

"serious size like the big boy bodybuilders" is not attractive for women, in the same manner as obese men do not. Extreme small waist, flat belly and six-pack, single digit bodyfat%, it is hot and attractive at this time.

I am sure that Zyzz, could easily become a mass monster, by taking roids, HGH and 20,000 calories a day.
    "

I think zyzz stood for the nerdlinger guys that were kinda ashamed about their puny physiques that if an ecto like zyzz could achieve a great body (and the benefits that come with having that) they could to. The main thing that does irk me though from his legacy is at gyms where there's 20 year olds that weight like 70kg in stringer vests with very lean bodies that think they're big ripped and shredded but in reality they're the same as a regular joe that's followed a keto style diet for a few months.

I think the big boy bodybuilding look has been dying off for a while, I like the big big guys however the Growth Hormone abuse has got a bit out of control as the large stomach it causes just looks gross, bodybuilders from arnies day look so much better.

There are some women who like the massive massive bodybuilder look i am sure however its probably the same as the number of guys that like the 2000cc implanted girls. I do agree though that women prefer that kind of body, girls tend to love six packs, perhaps because its so hard for them to get one.

Whatever you think of his lifestyle of ecstasy, dancing around like a gooner, man bags, scene hair he did have a great physique that was enhanced with Steroids (confirmed by his brother before his death if I remember right), i'm sure he would have looked decent without the gear but wouldn't have been that lean and muscular at the same time. Having a deep tan like he had also helped a great deal.

I've not had a six pack since I was skinny, hoping to change that now as I'm trying to shed the lbs ]
  11. #11 10th July 2015 
    Thanks

@tanneroo

Yeah, Zyzz has never concealed that he was on juice.
    And agree, a bit less mass and bodyfat% of 9% would still be attractive without juice.