• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 31st March 2013 
    Thanks

My Melanotan II Experience

Hi guys!

I'm a 20 year old caucasian male, I would say I'm a skin type 2 (blonde as a child, medium brown hair now, light brown eyes and very light skin).

I've been fake tanning for the past 3 years and got good results in terms of color but maintenance is such a hassle (patchiness, hands lighter than face, overall feeling of weirdness etc...lol) I just can't deal with it anymore, that's why I thought I would get a real, therefore foolproof tan, but minimizing the damaging effects as much as possible, so I'll be going for Melanotan II.

-30/03/2013 ==> Injected 0.25 mg ]While in bed, I started feeling slight nausea, but nothing that could prevent me from falling asleep.

-31/03/2013 ==> This morning I woke up with a boner, which is common for most people I guess, so not sure if it's from the drug or not, it hasn'l lasted more than one hour anyway.
    SOMETHING NOTICEABLE though is that I woke up with a disturbing feeling in my right knee (like a slight muscular pain), which has lasted the whole day and I still feel it at the moment I'm typing this text !!
    Finally, I injected 0.25 mg again tonight, and got no side effect so far (no redening at all, which makes me wonder if I even did the injection correctly lol)

I'll keep you guys updated, please don't hesitate asking me if you have any question !

PS : I plan on increasing dosage progressively (will probably inject 0.5 mg tomorrow), and starting uv exposure when I'm fully "loaded", which is to say 20 mg minimum
  2. #2 1st April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan II Peptide Journal

Great details, hope the melanotan (potent melanocyte-stimulating hormone analog) peptide (MT-2) treats you well - I can certainly see you phasing out the sunbed (& looking younger/better while doing so) 8)

Peptide Calculator Tool - please be sure to double check dosage math - I like the free tool at peptide calculator, helps when reconstituting new product
    Considering the use of MT-2 soon myself, I like to use 2ml of bacteriostatic water/ 10mg MT-2. Pre-loading a variety of 2, 4, 5, 10 unit melanotan II dosages (100mcg-500mcg)
    In order to avoid flushing, rapid tanning and libido effect...tiny dosages are effective (less is more, consistency counts!)
  3. #3 3rd April 2013 
    Thanks

Re: My Melanotan II experience

Thanks Melanotan for the info

Okay guys so ]
    -01/04/2013 ==> Okay this is when I really went overboard ]injecting 0.4mg[/b], but after 15 minutes I wasn't able to notice any flushing or side effect (contrary to the first injection) so I thought to myself "ok, you did the injection wrong, let's do it again" and injected another 0.4mg.
    After 3O minutes I starting feeling sooo bad like nausea, right knee hurting more than ever, and pretty intense migraine (I barely slept that night). So this proves us guys that you better be safe than sorry and not do another injection if you feel you didn't perform the first one well. Also you obviously have to let your body the time to adjust, you CAN NOT (or at least I can't) jump from 0,25/day to 0.8mg !

-02/04/2013 ==> I injected 0.4mg (only once of course), and everything went well, I didn't flush, and knee doesn't hurt as much anymore... It seems like I personnaly don't get any sexual side effects from this drug at all. The only effect I got yesterday night was a sliiight migraine/feeling of heat, but I was able to sleep.

Also people please be aware that I use the french system for the date, so when I write 02/04/2013, I actually mean yesterday, not the fourth of february ^^

Melanotan, I read on some other forum that the loading phase is useless and one would better start UV exposure soon after the first injections, what do you think about that ? (Considering I waant to use the least amount of UV exposure possible to achieve my tan) Thanks by advance !
  4. #4 3rd April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: My Melanotan 2 Experience

Helpful updates, thank you Noddy. I think exposure to UV can occur anytime when convenient - loading & other strict protocols out there apply to the sensitive, complex cases of photo-therapy. If comfortable, enjoy the sun/UVR anytime (particularly when on luxury such as MT2)* 8)
  5. #5 8th April 2013 
    Thanks

Gentlemen

After researching articles on PT 141, I would like to order it for its aphrodisiac virtues only.* However, I was wondering if it can be reconstitued or diluted a certain way so as to negate its tanning capabilities.

6. #6 8th April 2013 
    Thanks

Well LUKE from what I understood PT-141 has no tanning properties, it's a petipde where they isolated the libido effects from Melanotan 2 and created a brand new peptide out of it which has no other goal but increasing libido/creating erections... just wait for Melanotan to confirm it
  7. #7 8th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Gentlemen
    After researching articles on PT 141, I would like to order it for its aphrodisiac virtues only.* However, I was wondering if it can be reconstituted or diluted a certain way so as to negate its tanning capabilities.
    "
    Hey Luke, the PT-141 will simply have some properties of a potent melanocyte-stimulating hormone...if your skin type is effected by the peptide (which is highly likely & cause for awareness/caution/protection..) - PT141 has never effected my skin pigment/tone...however I am pale & require extreme Melanotan peptides use w/ UVR. In no way is there a means of mixing or altering the Bremelanotide product to be suitable for use in darker skin types who are outdoors and do not want developments in the skin dept.
  8. #8 10th April 2013 
    Thanks

Hi guys so my peptide routine has been the following these days :

From 03/04/2013 to 10/04/2013 ==> 0,5 mg/day, I don't get any side effects anymore except erections in the morning and a few random ones during the day. Finally I have crazy ass black freckles on my face and neck (at least 20) to the point that people actually comment on them. It definitely pisses me off but it was to be expected since the increase of melanin in the skin... I am 5,6 mg in total, I will eventually start uv exposure when I am done with the first vial and keep you updated
  9. #9 17th April 2013 
    Thanks

I just did my first injection last night, I ended up throwing up and feeling very light headed, dizzy, and nausea. Today I had a terrible migraine and still felt funny. Is this normal? Should I still inject tonight?
  10. #10 17th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I just did my first injection last night, I ended up throwing up and feeling very light headed, dizzy, and nausea. Today I had a terrible migraine and still felt funny. Is this normal? Should I still inject tonight?
    "
    Sorry to read alyssa1215, what dosage caused such troubles? The time I vomited it was from injecting intramuscular* ]
  11. #11 19th April 2013 
    Thanks

A little update : From 10/04/2013 to 19/04/2013 ==> 0,5mg
    I am officially 10mg in, and will start hitting tanning bed as soon as I receive the indoor tanning lotion I ordered from Amazon, which should be on tuesday at the latest.
    As far as side effects go, I don't get the leg pain anymore, nor flushing, nor nausea... HOWEVER I have bad discoloration at this point, my lips are medium purple, undereyes is extremely dark, freckles (and I insist on the fact that I got FRECKLES, not MOLES, not the same thing at all...) every single scar (both pimples residual scars and actual ice pick scars have darkened a LOT). Finally my face has an overall "dirty" look because of it, the color is not natural, but again I have never exposed myself to uv so far, so that's why, uv exposure should fix this problem as the produced melanin oxidizes. Finally, I get a lot of boners in the morning and randomly during the day, they don't last forever or anything but they are so intense they sometimes hurt, it makes my **** appear huuuuuuge however so that's a satisfying feeling if that makes sense ^^
  12. #12 22nd April 2013 
    Thanks

I think your dosage is to high. Most people that are taking MT2 are running under .25 per injection. I know personally if I go over .5 I get purple lips pretty quick and after about a month it looks like I haven't been getting enough sleep because if the dark circles under my eyes.

If/when you get sun it will help blend the discoloration together, I understand before getting sun your skin can get a grey/dirty look to it when loading.
  13. #13 22nd April 2013 
    Thanks

Well my dosage routine seems lower than a lot of people who inject 1mg/day, but yes the purple lips/brown undereyes is going to far, a collegue of mine who had not seen me for a month told me today that if she didn't know me she would think I'm a drugee... so yeah I"m seeeriously thinking about qutting melanotan II :/ Actually instead of 0,5mg I will only inject 0,25mg tonight.

On a more positive note, I got my first sunbed session this afternoon (10 minutes on a medium pression UVA/UVB bed), I don't notice any change in color so far, only a not so appealing smell of "burned skin" on me lol By the way just before entering the sunbed I applied a tanning lotion from protan as well a some spf50 stick under my eyes and on my (purple) lips so they don't get any darker
  14. #14 25th April 2013 
    Thanks

I don't notice any changee in color so far (3 days later), I will go for another 10 minutes session this evening an let you know ! By the way, I will inject 0,5mg RIGHT BEFORE hitting the bed to see if that helps at all !
  15. #15 26th April 2013 
    Thanks

Okay so I did a 15 minutes session thursday evening (I injected 0,5mg Melanotan II right before entering the bed), my skin is now a bit browner, its really noticeable from face to torso, however legs and arms are still on the white side. Will have another 15 minutes session saturday evening I think and post update here
  16. #16 29th April 2013 
    Thanks

I would cover your face in the tanning bed, from personal experience and from other threads it seems that the face and hands darken faster than your torso and legs normally take the longest to tan.
  17. #17 30th April 2013 
    Thanks

OK SO : Considering the extreme undereye darkness and darkening of lips/scars that I am experiencing, I won't be going on with my Melanotan II cycle.

The positive effects are that I definitely tanned very fast (my skin is a light brown color from just 25 minutes sunbed total), I still have three 15 minutes sessions that I have paid for so I will do them and update you on the results (with spf 50 on face though).

I plan to reuse the petpide next spring/summer but use it way more sparingly so I don't get as much hyperpigmentation (I hope MELANOTAN or somebody else with experience could help me with how much to take to avoid hyperpigmentation, I was thinking about 0.20mg/day MAX).
  18. #18 1st May 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

it's very hard to completely rule out/avoid some areas of pigmentation - on a certain level, I believe all users experience the negative results before they adjust/buff out/learn from the peptide - once the dark face/lips occurs, never again will it happen (at least in my case those extremes should not be reason alone to fall by the wayside, glad to hear mt2 utilization is on deck for 2014 Noddy!) - look forward to continued feedback, thank you!
  19. #19 1st May 2013 
    Thanks

Thanks Melanotan, also do you have any idea of how long it should take after stopping the injections for the hyperpigmentation to go away ?
  20. #20 9th May 2013 
    Thanks

It could take a month or two for things to start fading.