• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th March 2013 
    Thanks

Help with dosage!

I used MT2 last year with wonderful results.* I am starting this year and need a refresher on dosing.* I have 10 mg of MT 2 and 100unit insulin needles.* I put in 2 needles full (2mL) of bacteriostatic water.* If I want to start out at .25 mg would that be 5 tick marks? (halfway to the labeled 10)?
  2. #2 8th March 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan 2 Dosage Help

"
    I used MT2 last year with wonderful results.* I am starting this year and need a refresher on dosing.* I have 10 mg of MT 2 and 100unit insulin needles.* I put in 2 needles full (2mL) of bacteriostatic water.* If I want to start out at .25 mg would that be 5 tick marks? (halfway to the labeled 10)?
    "
    Thanks for clarifying Sam08 - your math is fresh, accurate and instructional
    Yes indeed, the large insulin syringe will require a couple barrels full to arrive at 2ml (or 200units) bacteriostatic water into the 10mg MT-II - ideal amount to reconstitute with imho
    It can be slightly more challenging to arrive at low dosages using 100unit slin pins exclusively...tough to measure 2, 3, 4 or 5 small units (out of 100iu)...not to mention the units of product lost in the medical waste (users often wonder why they get less from their vials...wondering where the stuff goes...) - 30 or 50 unit syringes help when I aim for super-low controlled dosages, fyi!
  3. #3 13th March 2013 
    Thanks

Help with dosage!

As per my concern, Doctor suggest you the dosage. I aslo did same Docotor suggest me the dosage but general i am suggesting you This hormone is known to be highly potent and one will have to experiment with low dosage under proper medical supervision when making use of this hormone for the first time. On the other hand, regular users of this hormone are known to get acclimatized to its usage and do not face any adverse side-effects of the same.
    However, one has to be careful of overdose as it can have many drastic effects on the body. Moreover, excess dosage will not have any good effects on the problem in question. One often refers to Melanotan 2 as the “Barbie drug” however overuse of anything is bad. Also, an interesting fact about this hormonal drug is that one does not necessarily have to be out in the sun for getting a rich tan. As such, it is also known as a drug that gives a “sunless tan!”