• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th March 2013 
    Thanks

Melanotan II - New User, Quick results for Skin Type II

I had to share my experience after being on Melanotan II with only five doses in.

I am a blonde, blue-eyed.* I am quite a fair/pale Midwestern girl when I am not tan.* I do burn initially in the sun, but then I can tan quite easily.* So I'd say I'm closer to Skin II.

I ordered my Melanotan II from the Melanotan shop.* I used the dosing directions for females]
    Dose per Injection ]Injections per vial: 20 x 1mg injections
    Amount to Inject]
    After injecting 0.15 ml (3 days), I headed to the tanning booth.* Even after the second dose without the bed, I swear I could see my face getting darker.* (Note]
    Side effects]
    The one concern I have is does anyone know if long-time users of Melanotan II, when discontinuing use, have problems with their bodies creating its own melanin?* And do you recommend giving your body a rest so Melantan II doesn't cause the body to not produce it on its own or become less effective?* I really like having this color without having to be in the sun or sunbeds very long and damaging my skin.* And is there anyone out there who has been using it for 5-10 years?*

Thanks to all who have posted their results here.* It helped me make my decision to try it out.* I am not one to inject or take medications of any kind unless absolutely needed and hit the gym very regularly.* So it was concerning to me.
  2. #2 6th March 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan 2 - New User Experienced Rapid Results

Way cool 404sweet, thank you for sharing your experience with Melanotan II - very helpful, insightful & inspiring* 8)
    Impressive to have healthy tan skin with blue eyes and blond hair (without the new melanotan experience under your belt - how beautiful )
    I like hearing that results and expectations came through at such a fast pace, wow! Sounds like your decision to injection Melanotan II was calculated with care - crafted to include a dedicated slow-down/maintenance combined with a safe balanced approach for the all-important photo-therapy part of the deal for us on the low end of the skin type spectrum.

I'd like to point out that dosing directions for male or females...n/a imho - when dealing with such potent products measured in micrograms, all benefit from lower dosages (unless the hassle or fear of injecting is such that a .5mg newbie dosage understandably could lead to nausea, lethargy, congestion & other side-effects which are about entirely avoidable by cutting the dosage in half). Way to go, proud when starting points are cautious ]Speaking from a sensitive male 200+lb user, a .5mg dose requires days of dosing in order to prepare (whereas minorities can dose upwards of 2mg w/o issue, wild how the melanocortin receptors and systems vary...). Do not get me wrong though (in my younger days), 500mcg-1000mcg+ dosed within 24hrs can be a wild time for those who value the spontaneous aphrodisiac qualities from MT-2.

Very neat to sense or find out about your currently developing pigment - sometimes I recall being in particular light and thinking I was pale, dialed in...or too tan...it does require some time to balance - best is to follow the lead of Miss 404 - noticing the face (upper trunk) tanning really quick is an indicator to adjust and remain looking normal. Great thing with responsible melanotan peptide usage is the look is natural, your tan is yours...created over time (with help from melanocyte-stimulating hormone), your melanin ratio unique to you will not fade (like stinky sunless tanning dha products) quickly at all - depending on the body part (and many other factors), a MT2 tan may last for months-years.
    Great question about the discontinuation of synthetic melanotropin use - your body will continue to manufacture it's minuscule levels of protective melanin afterward. It can be deceiving, you can have a tan built up by melanotan...and for some time there may be no sunburn and indicators of protection from UVR...without SPF and at least dosing the melanocortin hormones every so often, the body will turn back to the genetically programed pale & burn in the sun - I like how 404sweet jumped right into results, injecting for days and integrating tanning right off the bat works, no doubt an advanced strategy to conquer the Midwestern sun(/snow??) - keep up the good work!
    Also, taking time off is great for a number of reasons - as a user for the better part of a decade, less and less is needed to keep the super-psychologic tan*
  3. #3 6th March 2013 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan II - New User, Quick results for Skin Type II

Thanks for the response and feedback.* I will certainly follow advice on maintenance.* Having blonde hair and blue eyes really stands out and looks so much better with a nice tan!*

Now that I look at that dosing chart, the first part of it is misleading.* I know I read a number of "dosing charts."* And I certainly sat there and looked at the syringe, the bottle, the bac water and kept going over in my head a number of times what I needed to do before I proceeded.

If my math's right, which I thought it was the first time, I should get 20 injections out of the bottle of 10mg of Melanotan II.* I added 1.0 ml of bacteriostatic water to bottle and am injecting .05 ml once a day.* And really .05 ml should equal .5 mg of Melanotan II.* Reading what you've written, and what I have read elsewhere, women should only dose at .025 ml.* So long as I didn't overdose was my concern.* And I did dose a little higher than I initally wanted to.* Oh, well.* The results speak for themselves.* I will back off and go for maintenance.* My weight is 130 lbs at 5'8".

Note, I never took the antihistamine as I was one who also wanted to feel the effects on my body and didn't want anything "hidden" so to speak.

Wanted to add as I've read elsewhere, my face is darker, so I will have to cover and use spf to allow myself to even out.* Trunk of body is darker and limbs are a little lighter.* Also, I am covering the genital area while tanning.

Thanks again for this forum and help here.* It really did help me make my decision on using Melanotan II.

Best Regards.
  4. #4 8th March 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan II - User Results, Fast for Skin Type 2

Right on 404 - Once upon a time, during the 1st experience with legit tanned skin (from MT2), I recall re-thinking the entire wardrobe => out of luxury, excitement as well as necessity. Certainly is life-changing to be able to wear new colors and style...buying habits and beauty developed w/ the help from futuristic biochemistry - how cool

The prior pale insecure genetically red/yellow/strawberry human (me) before would wear white, blue, boring/free/frugal &/or company clothing.... Black (personal favorite since melanotan discovery), red or yellow...purple any/all the old boring color palette is in play now (w/ over-sight from wife of course...).
    Lifting the limits of genetic potential, melanin also provided eyes and teeth positive attention as they began to dramatically show off white/clean+clear traits against a fresh (darker) backdrop.
    Living with ability to experience UV exposure is electric - imo eumelanin connects many pathways (third-eye anybody?) - it's spiritual* 8)

Compliments from strangers, work, friends and family come pouring in when (mc1r mutated) folks show up and shock the world with tan skin that pops (doesn't stink and leave your skin...lol at spray tan victims - welcome frustrated mystic tanners, piss-poor sunless products lead many to a membership at melanotanhq). When used properly, questions/inquiries will fade, however your new age tan will remain - a new normal is possible (sorry for the rant/ramble...this is why we're here though - thanks again to 404sweet!)

Dosage charts concerned me early on in my research with peptides - they continue to outrage when the unqualified dose too much (making themselves and others ill/ugly)
    hopefully innovation (better drug delivery) will create opportunity for those most in need....while staying far ahead of gov't regulation & corp greed - luckily amino acids science and peptide synthesis will only improve
    Peptide Calculator is a tool I rely on - measuring and making sense of international units, the metric system/etc - helps when mixing up a new compound