• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd February 2013 
    Thanks

Should I go to maintenance dosage.

I have been taking MT2 for around 3 weeks now my whole body has changed colour but my hands and face more so than anywhere else. I believe my face is as dark as I'd like it to go but the rest of my body isn't. What approach should i take?
  2. #2 23rd February 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Should I begin maintenance melanotan 2 dosing?

Great question, thank you Zack3219. Hands and face can indeed experience rapid tanning - good to be in touch with your body & notice such details. I would back off the dosing, take time off (2-3 micro-doses/week will suffice) protect/cover and exfoliate the face/hands some... Work towards strategically tanning the desired areas on the body to develop balanced tan - with time, the systemic peptide should help achieve a unique environment where sunless tans from injection is reality. at three weeks, changes are setting in...stay tuned & please fire away with further questions - look forward to updates & the success story, good luck!*
  3. #3 23rd February 2013 
    Thanks

Re: Should I go to maintenance dosage.

Thanks for your informative reply.

Before I ask some follow-up questions here is some basic information a bout my 'specs'.

B/W]Height: 184CM
    Build]Natural Skin Tone: Pasty White

I have been dosing 1ml MT2 per day for around 3 weeks and as I mentioned above my hands and face are progressing much faster than the rest of my body.

What is a micro dosage and what dosing regiment do you think I should move to. I read on another website that to maintain MT2 one should dose 3 times per week. My concern is that if I lower my dose how will the rest of my body catch up?

Despite this minor hiccup I'm loving MT2 it is a miracle drug for someone like myself. With the festival season starting on Feb 2nd I'm just coming in on time!

4. #4 24th February 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Should I go to maintenance dosage?

Appreciate the further info, very helpful
    1ml of MT2 unfortunately does not clarify the dosage - if 1mg is the understood dosing...that 1000mcg dose is what I would consider a overdose (requires a lot of work for a sensitive user such as myself to handle large dosing...and generally the reward fails to outweigh risk/hassle/sides)
    Extra injections may be best for naturally pasty white skin - don't be afraid to get value from 200-300mcg injections - dosing everyday at a lower dosage is better than every third day dosing (darker skin types and those with more experience can get away with such strategies, imho)
  5. #5 24th February 2013 
    Thanks

1 mg is correct.

I had only 1 side effect from using this amount which was massive erections. After 5-7 days I didn't get any flushing of the face from that point onwards.

So I'll go with your instruction and inject 300mcg daily hoping that is enough and hope that I progressively tan as I have 6 days remaining until a 'Hardcore Rave' and 14 days till two back to back music festivals.

My body is relatively tanned all over like I'm not pasty at all which is a god send in itself but I hope to be a shade or two darker 14 days from now which I expect to be realistically speaking.

The sun doesn't look like its going to come out for the next 5 days though is it possible to get UV rays on cloudy days?

Thanks for your advice!

6. #6 25th February 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the time-frame reminder Z - I think up to 2x/day injecting 300-500mcg would be appropriate strategy to see results ASAP - for best photos/memories...best protect/cover the face => upper body/legs should be able to catch up by the back to back* 8)

Definitely possible to get UV exposure through the clouds - enjoy the sun, dose & protect yourself as you would
  7. #7 26th February 2013 
    Thanks

Thanks!

Gave me a bit of confidence was getting worried because my body is so far behind my hands/fore-arms/face/neck I thought I was doing something wrong!!

Will keep you posted!

[b]Quick Q]
  8. #8 26th February 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Vicariously I must hear how the festivals turn out*
    Definitely a pleasure to engage in a safe/aggressive melanotan talk (& music - unsk unsk unsk...) - Rest assured your experience is on par and normal, it's a physical and mental challenge...you're doing great, keep it up!
    Whether it's sunny or cloudy, 20-30 minutes of exposure is plenty
  9. #9 11th March 2013 
    Thanks

The festivals were amazing to say the least, I haven't injected MT2 in 5-6 days recently due to a problem getting sodium chloride or sterile water.

I'm going to dose at 500 P/DAY getting as much sun as possible in the process strategically tanning areas such as sides of body, side laterals, bottom forearms and front upper body. While tanning I will cover my face though.

To be continued.... Any input appreciated.
  10. #10 13th March 2013 
    Thanks

Should I go to maintenance dosage.

Really Good question you should go to maintenance dosage.
  11. #11 14th March 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    The festivals were amazing to say the least, I haven't injected MT2 in 5-6 days recently due to a problem getting sodium chloride or sterile water.

I'm going to dose at 500 P/DAY getting as much sun as possible in the process strategically tanning areas such as sides of body, side laterals, bottom forearms and front upper body. While tanning I will cover my face though.

To be continued.... Any input appreciated.
    "

Love it, thank you Zack - look forward to future updates*
  12. #12 6th April 2013 
    Thanks

Ive discovered when I sit in the sun for 2hours straight I go super dark immediately.

I've lost a bit of colour having not injected in 8 days until now. I hope to sunbathe tomorrow and the day after as im going overseas on Tuesday. I'm bringing a mixed vial with me.

I am wondering if it will be safe for the peptide to be in my baggage for 14 hours. It is freezing in the undercarriage of an aircraft into the negative temperatures.

What are your thoughts?

This drug is a life saver, the confidence I have when tanned priceless. I have very short black hair, light pink lips and a lean physique and this is my finisher and since being so tanned my sex life has gone through the roof. The difference it makes.... Wow.
  13. #13 6th April 2013 
    Thanks

Please Melanotan what did you mean when you said " with time, the systemic peptide should help achieve a unique environment where sunless tans from injection is reality" ?
  14. #14 7th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Please Melanotan what did you mean when you said "with time, the systemic peptide should help achieve a unique environment where sunless tans from injection is reality"
    "
    Great question Noddy
    what's neat about photo-therapy & melanotan peptide is that tan-lines exit the equation (in my experience)
    strange that longer term usage generally does not exaggerate the farmer's tan right?
    it's been well over 5 years since last visited tanning salon..however my ass remains pigmented (huh?!?, lol)

...injecting melanotan has given my skin the healthy pigment w/o damage to the skin. once tan from melanotan, long lasting benefits and careful removal of melanotan (use is often seasonal) are keys of success
  15. #15 8th April 2013 
    Thanks

Ok so you can pretty much say that melanotan, with extensive usage, sort of gave you a permanent tan/a permanetly healthier skintone ?
  16. #16 8th April 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Ok so you can pretty much say that melanotan, with extensive usage, sort of gave you a permanent tan/a permanetly healthier skintone ?
    "
    Yes sir, the tan developed is very long-lasting...so much so that I do not believe I have or will go back* 8)