• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 6th February 2013 
    Thanks

Melanotan Peptide Supplier

Can anyone pm me a reputable supplier? I used a well known supplier for about 2 years before their website disappeared. I then tried another one and have horrible nausea so that leads me to believe there are some kind of fillers in it because I never have had that before. Thanks in advance!
  2. #2 6th February 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan US Peptide Supply

"
    Can anyone pm me a reputable supplier? I used a well known supplier for about 2 years before their website disappeared. I then tried another one and have horrible nausea so that leads me to believe there are some kind of fillers in it because I never have had that before.
    "
    Welcome to the forum, thanks for posing the question brandi
    All mt-2 (over-dosage) in sensitive users (can possibly) encounter nausea as common side-effect...never has filler or purity been any sort of problem I have (or have had) awareness of....
  3. #3 6th February 2013 
    Thanks

Melanotan Peptides Supplier

I am using Melanotan, It has affected my body positively. Melanotan peptides deliver value, thank you again.
  4. #4 7th February 2013 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan Supplier

Thanks for the responses! All peptide suppliers claim to have 98% or up purity. I'd be willing to pay for the most expensive pure-peptides if I knew for sure they had the highest quality. I think I just need to keep taking it through the loading phase instead of quitting
  5. #5 13th February 2013 
    Thanks

Re: Great Peptide Supplier

Good luck buddy. Peptides online have quality control studies performed by anonymous merchants at prohormone forum.