• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 12th January 2013 
    Thanks

Used PT-141 - Now I'm Scared

Hi.
    I'm 26 and this is my sad experience with Bremelanotide PT-141.

I incejcted 1mg of PT-141 about 2.30 PM. I didn't see any effects for more than ten hours. I figured that maybe dosage was too small. I injected another dose at 1.30 AM (eleven hours later) this time using 2mg. Then I went to sleep.
    I woke up suddenly at 4 AM, feeling very strange. I had* narcotic feeling of being very light (didn't feel my body weight properly).
    I had trouble breathing and very uncomfortable feeling around my heart. I thought I was having a stroke.
    I stood for about two hours because horizontal position made things worse. After 2-3 hours I felt a little better and went to sleep. After waking up I still didn't feel well.
    Today after TWO days I still have trouble breathing fully with my left lung and have uncomfortable in the left side of my chest.

Should I seek medical help?

BTW. This substance had no effect on my libido or erection at all.
  2. #2 12th January 2013 
    Thanks

Re: now I'm scared :(

your user name* fits , you injected way too much* i would run not walk to the nearest medical man.
  3. #3 13th January 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Used PT-141 - Now I'm Scared

"
    I'm 26 and this is my sad experience with PT-141.

I injected 1mg of PT-141 about 2.30 PM. I didn't see any effects for more than ten hours. I figured that maybe dosage was too small. I injected another dose at 1.30 AM (eleven hours later) this time using 2mg. Then I went to sleep.
    I woke up suddenly at 4 AM, feeling very strange. I had* narcotic feeling of being very light (didn't feel my body weight properly).
    I had trouble breathing and very uncomfortable feeling around my heart. I thought I was having a stroke.
    I stood for about two hours because horizontal position made things worse. After 2-3 hours I felt a little better and went to sleep. After waking up I still didn't feel well.
    Today after TWO days I still have trouble breathing fully with my left lung and have uncomfortable in the left side of my chest.

Should I seek medical help?

BTW. This substance had no effect on my libido or erection at all. I bought it from uk peptides co.
    "

Sorry to read of the scary experience with PT-141 over-dosage. Hopeful days later the effects have subsided, please update the forum about recovery timing. More is certainly not better when researching bremelanotide pt141 by subcutaneous injection. Patience and experimentation is key...a virgin pt-141 user ideally would dose 50-75% less than the sad experience as outlined above. Thank you for sharing & well wishes your way!