• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 1st January 2013 
    Thanks

Sorry for being away

We had such phenominal results from the last time we used it (look up our log if you need to) and we're looking to do another cycle again due to our sickly winter color again haha. My brother in law is visiting us this time so I need to make him jealous and want to move here lol. So anyway, I see you carry Bac Water finally but it's out of stock, any idea when it's expected back in?

Also, last time you suggested we try MT1 due to how quickly we reacted (in a good way) to MT2...do you still carry MT1 or should we stick to what works?
  2. #2 2nd January 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Sorry for being off the forums

Good to stay in touch, thanks for the helpful discussion as always dondada469

Melanotan 1 remains a referral for the mt-2 user interested in an edge in the vacation glow dept. Either tanning injection, whether MT-1 or MT-2, both yield results - alternatives for reconstituting melanotan peptides I look for are bac sodium chloride, vit b12 - hopeful to see the industry standard bacteriostatic water (30mL) products back on the (USA) shelves soon, yea 2013 - should be a great yr for peptide research* 8)
  3. #3 2nd January 2013 
    Thanks

Re: Sorry for being away

Well I ordered mt2 because I didn't see mt1 listed on tan research
  4. #4 3rd January 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Sorry for delay

"
    Well I did order mt 2 because I didn't see mt1 listed on tanresearch
    "
    Melanotan-I peptide product, the link is a bit hidden at TR - check out: Gm2labs/LabPeps* - more info - alternative tanning peptide link - both companies offer North America services