• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 5th January 2013 
    Thanks

PT141 Research Question

i read some where that some company stopped testing pt-141 because of causing high b/p on further reading i found that it was administered* by misting* , then i read that the product was being tested again* but it was adm subq and that the b/p was not a problem ant more . is this true? and as the mt2 has't worked will the pt141 work ?

jim c
  2. #2 7th January 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Pt141 bremelanotide question

"
    i read some where that some company stopped testing p141 because of causing high b/p on further reading i found that it was admistered* by misting* , then i read that the prodect was being tested again* but it was adm subq and that the b/p was not a problem ant more . is this true? and as the mt2 has't worked* will the p141 work ?
    jim c
    "
    History of Bremelanotide PT-141 as I know follows along your time-line jim. Early testings proved developing delivery method to be a challenge indeed. Careful mix and measure of amino peptide hormones is important at home and in lab research study. Target market may presently be females...

Unfortunate recruits were lucky to receive placebo over huge volumes of pt-141 injected or misted into the nasal cavity... 2mg injections like 20mg applied to nose/throat known to be highly discomforting...negative experiences possibly lasting for days later...no thank you results from some, many return wanting more...

Later, subcutaneous injection administration proved to be better method (comparison in mind is insulin) - truth. BP concerns are unfounded when respect is provided when administering world's greatest sex-drug / baby maker (hcg + pt141 = baby)
    ...often typical to read melanotan II users logs reporting back success from strategy or guidance to inject frequently in order to maximize the experience of libido enhancement and aphrodisiac effect as side-effects lessen as the body will rapidly desensitize from repeat administration.

Nasal spray is bunk and/or a hassle, research peptides are less than user friendly or understandable. Maybe there remain secret (PL-6983) analogs which will divert focus when the time comes...until then, PT-141 is king* (by low dosage subcutaneous injection of course). Don't say you were not warned, bremolanotide possibly can have extreme results in males and females alike - enjoy a spontaneous youthful experience on the libido drug (advice for bucket list fill)
  3. #3 12th January 2013 
    Thanks

Re: question

thanks for the info have been looking at the vast array of suplires* , the price range is wide 45$ for 10mg to 80$ for 50 mg, i would think that the lowest price stuff would be* of very poor quality, as for making BABYS god i hope not just would like to return to the age of 50ish again as the cilas ,vigria route is a dead (pun) end for me.
    jim c
  4. #4 13th January 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanocortin agonist pt141

Low peptide prices (