• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th December 2012 
    Thanks

Storage of Melanotan Peptide?

I have had 3 vials of MT2 unmixed stored at room temp for a little over a month, is it still safe to use? Will it still be effective? I've finally gotten them into a refrigerator, and the reason I didn't have them there this whole time is the use of MT2 was causing a little controversy in my house* :

Thanks in advance!
  2. #2 14th December 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan MT2 Storage?

"
    I have had 3 vials of Melanotan 2 un-mixed stored at room temp for a little over a month, is it still safe to use? Will it still be effective? I've finally gotten them into a refrigerator, and the reason I didn't have them there this whole time is the use of MT2 was causing a little controversy in my house
    "
    Absolutely safe to use MT-2 that has been at room temp - Melanotan 2 is such a durable peptide, particularly when mixed in bac water or bacteriostatic sodium chloride (try and avoid sterile water for injection usp) MT2 will remain in tact - degrading the peptide takes a long time (some users report success with product mixed and stored for 6 months+) - no worries, best wishes & confidence to you freebird* 8)
  3. #3 4th January 2015 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan MT2 Storage?

"
    "
    I have had 3 vials of Melanotan 2 un-mixed stored at room temp for a little over a month, is it still safe to use? Will it still be effective? I've finally gotten them into a refrigerator, and the reason I didn't have them there this whole time is the use of MT2 was causing a little controversy in my house
    "
    Absolutely safe to use MT-2 that has been at room temp - Melanotan 2 is such a durable peptide, particularly when mixed in bac water or bacteriostatic sodium chloride (try and avoid sterile water for injection usp) MT2 will remain in tact - degrading the peptide takes a long time (some users report success with product mixed and stored for 6 months+) - no worries, best wishes & confidence to you freebird* 8)
    "

So if I mix MT2 with bac water I can leave/store it at room temp and its good for at least a few months?* It is winter here so my house will never be warmer than 23C.

I'm kinda in the same boat and would prefer to store it in my office.
  4. #4 4th January 2015 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Storage of Melanotan Peptide?

I'd give it 2-3 months at 21C, when mixed with bac water.
    If stored at 2-8C it's still good for up to 48 months in the fridge, again with bac water.

Just make sure you maintain good procedure with alcohol wiping your vials, and even though it goes without saying, clean needles every time.

Tom