• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th December 2012 
    Thanks

Need a little help

Hi guys forum is really useful full of great tips and advice but I could do with a few specifics if possible. Basically I am going to Australia on the 21 of December and am scared of getting burnt as I am skin type two. A nice colour before going would also be a bonus so I have purchased 20mg of MTII. I should have it tomorrow Wednesday the 12th. So I am wondering the best way to get a slight tan before going away or just protect myself whilst there? Do I have enough time and what kind of doses should I use I'd like to use less and gradually build a tan/protection. I used the sun beds for the first time ever today for 3mins should I have waited till i had had a few doses before I used them? When I start dosing is it wise to use the sun beds or will I go to dark to soon? I could just do with some clarity on dosing and sun bed use for the next 9 days. Any help would be appreciated

Regards Damo
  2. #2 12th December 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Help with Melanotan before Australia

Great questions, there is little time for results with melanotan peptide before the Australia trip. However if in your position, I also would begin ~250mcg mt-2 injections (1-3x/day) and those minutes should count* 8)
  3. #3 12th December 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Need a little help

Okay thanks for the advice so If I do 250mcg once in the morning and once before bed and use the sunbends for 3 minutes inbetween. This is the best solution? Should I stick to this programme everyday before I go? Sorry for all the questions but you seem to know what you're talking about
  4. #4 12th December 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Need a little help with melanotan first time

"
    Okay thanks for the advice so If I do 250mcg once in the morning and once before bed and use the sunbends for 3 minutes inbetween. This is the best solution? Should I stick to this programme everyday before I go? Sorry for all the questions but you seem to know what you're talking about
    "
    When convenient, you got it Damo. Inject in the morning ~250mcg depending upon sensitivity... Dose before the tanning bed if at all possible - peptide has greatest stimulation effect 1-2hours after injection - stick the the program as diligent as you can & you'll be set up for better results when in Australia* 8)
  5. #5 12th December 2012 
    Thanks

Sorry to be a pain but is 250mcg 25 units on the needle?
  6. #6 12th December 2012 
    Thanks

And how long will the solution last in the fridge?
  7. #7 12th December 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Need a little help - good melanotan question

"
    Sorry to be a pain but is 250mcg 25 units on the needle?
    "
    No troubles, thank you for asking D
    When mixing a new product/vial I often look to peptidecalculator.com for clarity

I like at least 2ml of bac water used to reconstitute my mt-2, 5 units per injection can do the trick (very few tick marks on most insulin syringes globally)

"And how long will the solution last in the fridge?"
    When reconstructed with bacteriostatic water or bac sodium chloride melanotan peptides can last 6 months without worry - in sterile water, 4-6 weeks may be more appropriate (freezing for long-term storage)
  8. #8 12th December 2012 
    Thanks

Thanks for all your help. I've decided to just inject once before bed as I don't want to feel sick or be flush at work. Would you advise to double the dose to 500. However I have only used 1ml of water so mine is twice as potent to what you use. I will also be using the sun beds on the way home from work so 9hours ish after injection. First jab tonight so I will update with results as I go.* Thanks again for all your help
  9. #9 13th December 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Need a little help - advanced tanning strategy

if possible, work in dosing before and after tanning - 200-300mcg doses will likely be a effective dosage to administer often (once daily is cool, powerful peptide after all... )