• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 3rd December 2012 
    Thanks

Interesting Melanotan News Article

I really believe the majority of serious problems are more from contamination/additives, than the actual peptide.

link: thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/4540868/Aaliyah-Johnson-nearly-died-after-using-illegal-tan-jab-Melanotan
  2. #2 3rd December 2012 
    labpeptides.co.uk

Re: Interesting read.

Yes these articles frustrate me. If you read through them you lose count of the 'probably', 'could be', 'we believe', etc. Just like the reporting of the Jenna Vickers story, exactly the same use of words and massive exposure of the story. But when the cause of death was found to be 'natural' and nothing to do with any tanning injection where was the massive exposure then?

It is great to hear of both good experiences and the not so good but it would be great if the media were a little more accurate as they have great influence over many.
  3. #3 3rd December 2012 
    Thanks

I had terrible side effects while injecting which is what led me to stop. Digestive problems, flu like feeling, joint pains, fatigue, etc... My wife only had bloating and flushing, which leads me to believe it was my immune system trying to fight off the peptide as a foreign substance.

4. #4 4th December 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I really believe the majority of serious problems are more from contamination/additives, than the actual peptide.
    "

My belief is headlines and soundbites through the media influence folks too much
    Scary point to take in here is throughout all the challenges and risk rockinl put himself and family through...there is seemingly a continued pursuit/interest to purchase and inject untested substances
    Q]test & find[/u] fraudulent/incompetent peptide synthesizer activity within the global market?
    A]
  5. #5 4th December 2012 
    labpeptides.co.uk

I am currently aware of a journalist within the UK that is contacting users of Melanotan via blogs, social media etc trying to get them to talk to him about their experience for a TV programme (hello Geoff if you come across this particular thread!). I'm not sure how successful/unsuccessful this has been for him and/or his level of response - however I do hope that when/if the TV programme is aired here (I will of course let others know as soon as I do), that it is an accurate portrayal based on fact and not mere scaremongering based on little more than rumour and hear-say.
  6. #6 4th December 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

I think a reality is that the EURO market has the most unique and challenging market for mt-2. Highest amount of fraudulent companies and bs in the news/legal dept. Best advice for lovers of the products is to seek out a company that is established and local...try and look for businesses based in the USA, CAN, AUS, UK (and do not wire by bank transfer for goodness sake).
  7. #7 7th December 2012 
    Thanks

"
    "
    "

My belief is headlines and soundbites through the media influence folks too much
    Scary point to take in here is throughout all the challenges and risk rockinl put himself and family through...there is seemingly a continued pursuit/interest to purchase and inject untested substances
    Q]test & find[/u] fraudulent/incompetent peptide synthesizer activity within the global market?
    A]"

Scary? I put my family at risk? It was my wife's idea to begin with. She had whats considered "normal" side effects.

All Im trying to do is possibly eliminate the possibilty that it wasnt the peptide, but a contaminant that caused my problems. I'll really never know, but if that was the case and I knew it, I most likely would have a different outlook about M2 because it without a doubt did as advertised. I got dark after only 10mg.

I came to this forum because of the common sense info found here. Do you not also inject untested substances? Isnt that a little crazy? If so, then maybe Im not the only careless person here.

This will be my last post on this forum.
  8. #8 8th December 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

My apologies and thanks for the interesting read rock. I know of no evidence to support the additives or contaminants having anything to do with melanotan side-effects.