• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 21st November 2012 
    Thanks

Think about it long and hard before.....

I can give you the list of immune system related problems Ive had this year since I injected this stuff back in Feb. Its been no fun at all.
  2. #2 22nd November 2012 
    labpeptides.co.uk

Re: Think about it long and hard before.....

Please elaborate rockinl. Would be interested to know more...
  3. #3 23rd November 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

well wishes your way rockin, sorry to read of the challenges surrounding synthetic melanotan experimentation

never had a immune system issue myself - can you elaborate on the problems?* thank you in advance for sharing - words of warning are valued & encouraged*
  4. #4 28th November 2012 
    Thanks

Wife and I started in Feb of this year at .25 mg. per day. We both noticed after the very first injections, flushing, bloating, and bad gas pains. I also noticed some aches. After about the 5th day, my wifes sides effects stayed about the same, but more were getting worse. After about the 7th day, I noticed my sides were twitching, I had diarrhea, stomach pains, joint pains, along with a feeling like I was catching the flu. Body aches and just a general overall feeling of fatigue. Ive also had sinus blockage ever since we started. Also had kidney pain and had trouble urinating, although that has gotten better.
    I also developed many, many white spots all over my legs which still havent gone away.
    My symptoms got so bad, we both stopped. My wifes symptoms never got as bad, which leads me to believe it was a biological response instead of just a bad batch of M2.

Ive had numerous test run, and nothing major was found. I told my Dr. about the M2 and after a thorough ass chewing, he sent me to an immunoligist. The findings were that "something" made my immune sytem go into full on attack mode, and while 9 months later it has decreased somewhat, I still have the flu like symptoms to a lesser degree, but my digestive system is still screwed up.
    I have been for many test, and while the Dr.'s know something is wrong, they havent actually figured it out yet.
    This has really scared me, and I will never ever inject an unknown, untested substance in my body again.

I hate to even say this, but after only 7 injections, and about 12 trips to the tanning bed, I had the darkest tan ever in my life and it is just now fading. But I can tell you, it's not worth the misery Ive been through.
  5. #5 29th November 2012 
    Thanks

Sounds to me there is a strong possibility that you had either a batch that was commented or you some how commented it your self* , I did not try* MT2 till after much research* found that the nausea and flushing were the most common side effect with a few reporting blotting but did not find any reports of immune system problem, the only thing I will say to you is that you went up in dosage a bit too fast but don’t think that was the cause of your problems, you might think of having a bacterulist check your blood* for foreign bodies.
    Jim
  6. #6 30th November 2012 
    Thanks

Ive seen several post on other sites where people complain about immune system/GI side effects. Since 80% of our immune system is located withing our GI tract, it only makes sense that if you introduce a foreign substance into your body, and have a hyper immune system as I do, you will have some adverse effect.

I cant imagine me having the intense sides I had, and my wife didnt if it was a contaminated batch. We also used alcohol wipes on everything.

7. #7 1st December 2012 
    Thanks

alcohol will kill almost all live bacteia but a few of the nastery virus that it wont kill off the top of my head are hepatitis a , entero viruses, noro virus ,* all have* affects on the body common to what you have* also most bacterial spores are not affected by alcohol if one is on the spot you inject in it goes in .