• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 19th November 2012 
    Thanks

have done 2 injections 2 days in a row and NOTHING

I bought pt-141 10mg vial.. I am goign on vacation thursday and decided to try out it's libido enhancing effects.

Saturday did a 1mg injection and nothing at all.
    Sunday did a 2mg injection and also nothing at all. No erections no libido change.
  2. #2 19th November 2012 
    Thanks

Re: have done 2 injections 2 days in a row and NOTHING

I reconstituted it with sterile water as I could not get bacteriostatic water. Can this be the cause of not feeling anything? I doubt it because my current mt2 i also reconstituted with sterile water and 20mg in, i am very dark after 3 tanning bed sessions. Ive also injected both times in my thigh area.
  3. #3 20th November 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    I reconstituted it with sterile water as I could not get bacteriostatic water. Can this be the cause of not feeling anything? I doubt it because my current mt2 i also reconstituted with sterile water and 20mg in, i am very dark after 3 tanning bed sessions. Ive also injected both times in my thigh area.
    "
    You're right, the water used to reconstitute shouldn't be a factor & (subcutaneous) injection placement has about the same systemic effect throughout....* Sorry, not to get off-topic, what was the secret to getting dark on MT-2?
  4. #4 20th November 2012 
    Thanks

I have always done 1mg injections with mt2. occasionally 1.5mg but never anything less. My current suppliers mt2 i get zero side effects, completely zero yet im getting really dark. I ordered my pt-141 from the same supplier and nothing. Today did 2mg shot again in my right thigh and nothing in terms of libido or erection
  5. #5 20th November 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: pt-141 bremelanotide injections without results

Is your feeling that the PT-141's integrity is compromised/ineffective? or have diminishing returns come into play?
  6. #6 7th December 2012 
    Thanks

I am finding that after several vials from several different suppliers have been ineffective.* I have used this peptide for two years with fantastic result.* Now since my former supplier was put out of business, I am having trouble finding legit formulations.* I have noticed that the vials that were legit seemed to have a powder consistency and the ones that have been completely ineffective have had almost a solid white ball in the vial.* The minute you suggest to the suppliers that their product is ineffective , they argue to a fault.....suggestions? anyone?
  7. #7 5th January 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: No results after multiple mt2 injections

"
    I am finding that after several vials from several different suppliers have been ineffective.* I have used this peptide for two years with fantastic result.* Now since my former supplier was put out of business, I am having trouble finding legit formulations.* I have noticed that the vials that were legit seemed to have a powder consistency and the ones that have been completely ineffective have had almost a solid white ball in the vial.* The minute you suggest to the suppliers that their product is ineffective , they argue to a fault.....suggestions? anyone?
    "
    Nice question, a passionate one at that...
    Off the cuff observation(/shot in the dark guess) is the present products are made up to spec more so a product originating local - product should be quality, there's nothing out of the ordinary or wrong with the freeze dry method described. durable mt-2 and pt-141 molecule structure and mg amount inside the vial can vary so great, questions/concerns are the instinct - rest assured however...As weak as it is to support the supplier, the peptide support/synthesis quality control snob is credible, unfortunate to read of a bunk experience/purchase - which product btw Mike? -anything improved with your peptide supply so far this yr?