• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 11th November 2012 
    Thanks

Broke the vacuum seal on my MT2

Hi everyone, new guy here.

About two weeks ago I received my Scenic MT-2 vial and, well, being a bit careless I managed to pop open the rubber stopper while lifting off the plastic cover.
    I pushed the stopper back in but I'm assuming I broke the vacuum seal either way. Since then I've kept the vial untouched in the freezer, still in powder form.

So my question is, what do I do? One person suggested I mix isopropyl alcohol and sterile water (contact lense solution in my case) half and half. But I'm concerned the alcohol will damage the peptides. Or should I just skip the alcohol and hope for the best (i.e. no infections)?

Would appreciate a helpful response.. Thanks!
  2. #2 12th November 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Broke the vacuum seal - durable melanotan peptide

"
    Hi everyone, new guy here.

About two weeks ago I received my Scenic Group MT2 and, well, being a bit careless I managed to pop open the rubber stopper while lifting off the plastic cover.
    I pushed the stopper back in but I'm assuming I broke the vacuum seal either way. Since then I've kept the vial untouched in the freezer, still in powder form.

So my question is, what do I do? One person suggested I mix isopropyl alcohol and sterile water (contact lense solution in my case) half and half. But I'm concerned the alcohol will damage the peptides. Or should I just skip the alcohol and hope for the best (i.e. no infections)?

Would appreciate a speedy response.. Thanks!
    "
    Happens to the best of us, I would not be overly concerned with the integrity of the peptide being effected by removing the rubber stopper/seal. At times when i have come across a weak seal on a multi-dose vial...gives an excuse or reason to pre-load melanotan dosages - whoever advised the half and half solution should be ignored going forward imho - good luck!