• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 8th November 2012 
    Thanks

Melanotan 2 - No Side Effects or Results... is this normal?

Hi everyone,

I tried a cycle of Melanotan 1, and discontinued after I discovered the vendor used fillers and it made me feel crappy. It's also worth noting that I got a pretty good flush consistently from MT1.

Since then I ordered 30mg of MT2 from TanResearch

Here is how I've dosed so far]
    0.25mg
    0.35mg
    0.50mg
    0.50mg
    0.50mg

I have had ZERO side effects. No flushing, no boners, and nothing abnormal whatsoever. I was at least expecting a good flush from this stuff.

Obviously, it's still relatively early into my regimen... but is it possible I got a bad peptide?

Should I try hitting a tanning salon?

2. #2 8th November 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan 2 - No Side Effects or Results... is this normal?

Sounds normal, or definitely could be consistent (given your regimen and history/experience) with legit mt2 - however I would expect a likelihood of at least feeling some of the aphrodisiac sides....

As far as the melanotan 1 goes, what dosages delivered a good flush? Was the flushing due to pigmentation status (of being fair skinned) or moreso the peptide (having low purity maybe)? Never heard of (legitimate) mt-1 or mt2 peptides being manufactured with filler - small chain amino acid molecules have no need for it. Was there a lab test/analysis preformed on the product? Hopeful a fear monger did not shill any bad info your way (happens at m.org in the headlines from what I recall...)

I would not recommend tanning until effects are noted/gauged a bit more - ie.]
    Have you ventured to try a .75mg-1000mcg mt-2 dose?* If a couple days/hours after a larger dose...and nothing occurs, I would request a replacement from vendor!* Low dosing...and having desensitized from the melanocortin agonists...could be a real deal scenario. For the time being I would place my bet against a bad product - please keep the forum posted, valuable journal already - thank you dan!* 8)
  3. #3 13th November 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan 2 - No Side Effects or Results... is this normal?

OK, it's been another few days and I've even done a tanning bed session. I have no results from the batch of Melanotan 2 from Tan Research.

The only side effect I've noticed is slight nausea. No boners, flushing, or anything out of the ordinary.

It's possible my moles are getting darker, but it's not dramatic.

Can anyone recommend another vendor? I want to order another batch to compare.