• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th October 2012 
    Thanks

Darkening freckles on face. First time expereince-typical noob

Hey everyone, after learning what Melanton tan was myself and two of my mates decided to give it ago. We did a little amount* of research on M2 and \ got a whole lot of mixed answers by people that probably have no understanding of the peptide. Anyway so I started at 0.03 dosage for about a week then just went to 0.10 with the attitude "i don't gives a shit, see what happens" - Karma got me pretty good, I have had about a dozen freckles show up on my face and neck which were previously never there. My tan everywhere else is amazing and the result is awesome. However I am now having a small break from using the peptide before restarting my dosaging where I will be using 0.02 and enjecting every second day. I have not had any other side effects, and i havent experienced the darkening of moles or new moles showing, just small obvious freckles.

I am living in perth australia and refuse to using a tanning bed, what other options do I have? at the momnet i just tan in the sun for un measured times.

Secondly will these freckles dissapear?

As you can all see my usage of the peptide has been naive and a very good learning curve, I definately reccomend M2 however FIRST TIMERS make sure you find out what type of skin type you have and do as much research as possible, I wish i had found this site earlier
  2. #2 31st October 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Darkening freckles on face from Melanotan 2 usage

Welcome KiwiLiam, sorry for the late response - great scenario (sorry for the troubles, hope to clarify & offer perspective) for the melanotan researcher - thank you for taking part in the discussion!

Weeks later, how has your pigmentation changed? Balance been achieved to any measurable effect?
    I like that you stay away from the tanning beds, Aussies have such beautiful sun available* 8)
    The freckles will fade - quicker with a lower-potency melanocortin agonist peptide, ie.]Any thoughts on investing in MT-1 & going sunless for the winter? A few vials (2-3) should be more than enough...while being subtle enough for sunless results (in a seasoned mt-2 user with present dark melanin deposits). Dosing M1 @ 100mcg, 250mcg, 500mcg (give or take ~100mcg) and maximum dose at 1-1.5mg (@ upper range...say, pre-tanning...) - side-effects from melanotan one are generally limited to brief nausea, similar to mt2 (however mt2 is more intense, coming and going...depending on the sensitivity, desensitization etc)