• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 29th October 2012 
    Thanks

New to mixing Melanotan 2

I had a few questions for the experienced melanotan users. I purchased 3/10 ml cc insulin syringes with a gauge of 31. the dosages are up to 30 and go by 5. I have a vial of 10mg of mt2 and have several vials of bac water. Each vial of the bac water is 10ml. I was wondering how much water should i mix with the 10mg of mt2! please help* ;D I've taken it before just have never mixed it myself!
  2. #2 29th October 2012 
    Thanks

Re: new to mixing melantoan 2

2ml of water and i advise to start out at a low dose of 5 units* = .025ml we(wife and i )started almost two weeks ago and see a big difference allready.
    jim c
  3. #3 30th October 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: how to mix melanotan 2 tanning peptides

"
    2ml of water and i advise to start out at a low dose of 5 units* = .025ml we(wife and i )started almost two weeks ago and see a big difference allready.
    jim c
    "
    Yes indeed, like to stick with 2ml of bacteriostatic water (or bacteriostatic sodium chloride .9%) per 10mg of MT-2. A couple milliliters helps to maximize the amount of liquid (helping to measure low dosages) placed into the sterile multi-dose mt2 & also allows for proper vacuum pressure...to draw accurate doses of melanotan 2 (which is highly important to avoid side-effects & control pigmentation/tanning response)
  4. #4 3rd November 2012 
    Thanks

Re: new to mixing melantoan 2

Well thanks for your help! I've already taken 2 shots this week and have not seen results yet. Usually it shows on me after 3 days....
  5. #5 3rd November 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: How to best use and mix Melanotan 2

"
    Well thanks for your help! I've already taken 2 shots this week and have not seen results yet. Usually it shows on me after 3 days....
    "
    Yes ma'am, you must be one with quick response (& in tune with your tone) to see such results (in as few as 3 days!!) - generally my research will require days/weeks of low dosages (in order to desensitize the body, allowing for higher dosages for tanning) at a high frequency (daily injects, for example) - once there is UVR exposure + MSH (mt-2), melanogenesis requires at least 3 days to display protective new melanin/pigmentation - everyone is so different, amazing to read results of others* 8)
  6. #6 5th November 2012 
    Thanks

Re: New to mixing Melanotan 2

My friend took 1.5 of mt2 and achieved results within 2 days. Hopefully I get better results within a few days. Also, I was wondering if anyone knew how many .5 shots did they get out of the mt2?
  7. #7 6th November 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: New to mixing and measuring Mt-2

"
    My friend took 1.5 of mt2 and achieved results within 2 days. Hopefully I get better results within a few days. Also, I was wondering if anyone knew how many .5 shots did they get out of the mt2?
    "

Unreal how some can handle high dosages (with no/low/manageable side-effects) - your friend who consumed 1.5(mg) of Mt-2 will finish off a vial in 6-7 pins. My best advice is to aim for at least 20 tanning injections per 10mg vial of melanotan 2 (for .5mg mt2 shots)
    A trick of the trade is to take a vial and pre-load the doses (sometimes when getting accustomed to handling the multi-dose sterile vials users shoot for .5mg doses...and run out after 10 or so administrations...wondering where the rest went - sure, some is hard to reach and wasted in supplies...regardless, practice and variation offers valuable perspective imo). pre-loading mt-2 is also helpful when 10mg stretches multiple seasons - I have had success mixing one vial into ~40 insulin pins & storing in the freezer (be sure to have a air pocket/bubble present in the barrel...) when 4-6 months requires the bare minimum to maintain color/protection* 8)
  8. #8 6th November 2012 
    Thanks

By pins do you means syringes? When I mixed 3 syringes of the bac water, I only got about 20 syringes with .5 each... Do you recommend adding more water to the mixture?
  9. #9 6th November 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    By pins do you means syringes? When I mixed 3 syringes of the bac water, I only got about 20 syringes with .5 each... Do you recommend adding more water to the mixture?
    "
    By pins I refer to insulin pins or syringes. When you state there are 3 syringes of bac water, there is zero reference to the quality of water used to reconstitute - I may assume you are talking about the .3cc (smallest) insulin syringes mentioned in post #1...to which I would recommend double for best practices (ie.: 200units or 2mL of water to mix 10mg MT-2)
  10. #10 8th November 2012 
    Thanks

Yes are the smallest one. Should I fill the syringe 6 times? D
  11. #11 9th November 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Yes are the smallest one. Should I fill the syringe 6 times? D
    "

Yes ma'am, I recommend the purchase a small quantity of 100unit insulin syringes next buy (helpful to keep for reconstitution of melanotan peptides) - generally the 10mg vials hold 2-2.5 or 3ml without isssue (which would take at least 6x syringe-fulls from a 30 unit) to reach best potency (I like ability to measure and dose on the low-side) combined with accurate/helpful vacuum present within the vial proper vacuum/pressure helps dosing accuracy in my journey (trick of the trade worthy of a share/rant).... Best to you mellowgirl!*
  12. #12 12th November 2012 
    Thanks

Sorry for the late response! But thank you!* ;D