My Melanotan II MT2 Log

Day one

.025 at 8] No other symptoms* .

Day two

.025 at 6]
    Day three

.025 at 2]
    Now for a few questions for anyone out there,
    One* the MT2 darkens hair will it reverse the graying of age?
    Two* is the redness of damaged skin normal?
    Three* have you noticed the decrease of appetite* so soon?

Jim c
  2. #2 20th October 2012 
    Thanks

Re: MT-2 Peptide Journal

Thanks for the log! I'm also a decent candidate for MT2, I'm really tempted on trying it myself sometime soon. Unfortunately I can't answer your questions since I haven't yet experienced it, but just wanting to say keep doing updates for people like me, it would be greatly appreciated.

I've read a fair few topics about MT2 and heard that scars do tend to darken with the use, whether they start to blend into skin pigmentation is what I don't know. I think once a tan starts to develop, the scars will be less noticeable.

When you say that your apatite is decreased, just out of interest.. how much lower does it feel? Only ask because im trying to put on weight and I think if I were to try this, I would need to drink high liquid calories instead just to get it down.
  3. #3 20th October 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan 2 Log Update

"When you say that your apatite is decreased, just out of interest.. how much lower does it feel? Only ask because im trying to put on weight and I think if I were to try this, I would need to drink high liquid calories instead just to get it down."

the appetite decrease is the real deal - highly noticeable in both of us , to give a example we went out to eat last night* to a place called panda express* I ate less than half the usural amount and the wife was about the same, not that we were not hungry* just got full much sooner don't know if this is a side-effect from the melanocortin, need comments from others on this but for our experience* MT-2 would not be conducive to weight gain.
    jim c
  4. #4 22nd October 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan 2 Appetite, Grey Hair & Skin Redness

"

Now for a few questions for anyone out there ,
    One* the MT2 darkens hair will it reverse the graying of age ?
    Two* is the redness of damaged skin normal ?
    Three* have you noticed the decrease of appetite* so soon ?

Jim
    "

I appreciate the details Jim, much respect for measuring & going with the low dosage (much love for those looking out for themselves as well as their better half - scary when users over-dose or misuse product - the forum appreciates your model).

Rarely does the Melanotan 2 darken hair (outside of the beard, strays on arms/body - yes...possible => darken hair on the scalp/etc is a rare occurrence/report from users). Redness can be normal, please give extra consideration (to cover & use cosmetic products...maybe vitamin C&E serum in the mornings followed by lotion & sunscreen would serve as helpful guidance).

Tanning injections, specifically MT-2, decrease the appetite (possibly feeding desires/nutrient partitioning) for a short-while => often the body will want to over-consume when the peptide wears off (over-feeding is something to watch for). Some melanotan ii users prefer to administer during fasting...to get over a hurdle...keeps the appetite curbed for x amt of hours....* When diligent timed feedings are set into the lifestyle, MT-2 usage can be a 'mind over matter' issue => in that if you need to consume calories and have priorities...melanotan will not hold you back (allowing for adherence to diet protocols just fine).
  5. #5 24th October 2012 
    Thanks

Re: MT-II Peptide Experience Information

Day four
    Laid around house today sunned for a while in after noon* did .025 injections* about 3]
    Day five
    No sunning today injections at 5]
    Day six
    Injected at 6:00 no noticeable sides* other than loss of appetite, on the sexual side* there was no spontainice errection today. But the wife has noticed a new side* being that* she has* trouble with* urine incontinence, but now she has not had incontinence* at night and day time incontinence* is way less.
  6. #6 24th October 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan 2 - Satiety signalling & melanocortin receptors

Be sure the wife stays extra-hydrated as the bombardment of agonist @ melanocortins (combined with sunning/etc) can indeed decrease the needed thirst - thank you for updates, enjoying it!
  7. #7 25th October 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan 2 - Satiety signalling & melanocortin receptors

[quote]
    as a two pot a day coffee addict (decafe) i don't think that is a worry for her. hope my posts are not to graphic and offended anyone , but as this is a experimental use form* i hope the* posts* of our use will either discourage* or incourage others to try MT2 or not.

the wife has noticed that her hot flashes are comming back* sure this has do do with the MT2 , anyother post medapausal wemen out there have any input on this ?

will post up date tomorrow* jim c
  8. #8 29th October 2012 
    Thanks

Re: MT2 tanning peptide log

Sorry I haven’t been keeping up with the* log so will recap the last week
    Days 7, 8 & 9 not getting much darker tan, haven’t has time to sun* as the weak fall sun isn’t strong even here, the spontaneous errections* are getting less and weaker, wife incontinence is still improving, no other noticeable things

Day 10, 11 & 12
    Same report* as previous days* other than spontaneous errections are gone , still respond sexually* the wife noticed that liberation is no longer needed . Only bad thing the wife noticed several* dark freckles on her face* ( didn’t listen to me about going out into the sun without sun blocker on) not noticeable at over 5-6 feet.
  9. #9 30th October 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: MT2 log - Valuable recaps, great melanotan info

"
    the wife noticed several* dark freckles on her face* ( didn’t listen to me about going out into the sun without sun blocker on ) not noticeable* at over 5 or 6 feet.
    "
    Good she is in tune - hopeful her mind can be at ease knowing herself, this entire forum & the melanotan clinical trail participants have the most likely (9/10 in my estimation) freaked. After the initial week (approx, give or take a couple days), the results are shocking (particularly with mt-2...to which there are no clinical trails/data for tanning results)...so much so that users have panic-mode - particularly onset by the noticing of dark freckles (on the face, upper trunk, lips, genitals...areas with most potential for melanogenesis) or someone pointing out the pigmentation change....

Your reporting on the aphrodisiac effects for males and desensitization is on par, truly appreciative of your perspective - wish you continued luck w/ your research* 8)
  10. #10 31st October 2012 
    Thanks

Re: MT2 log - Valuable recaps, great melanotan info

"[Good she is in tune - hopeful her mind can be at ease knowing herself, this entire forum & the melanotan clinical trail participants have the most likely (9/10 in my estimation) freaked. After the initial week (approx, give or take a couple days), the results are shocking (particularly with mt-2...to which there are no clinical trails/data for tanning results)...so much so that users have panic-mode - particularly onset by the noticing of dark freckles (on the face, upper trunk, lips, genitals...areas with most potential for melanogenesis) or someone pointing out the pigmentation change....

Your reporting on the aphrodisiac effects for males and desensitization is on par, truly appreciative of your perspective - wish you continued luck w/ your research "

she dodent freek and she said that if thats the worst thing* she would take it* with all the positive effects* we have , a few freckles are ok ,

if i* want the aphrodisac back* would upping* to say 10 or 15* units or do i need to drop off the injections for a week and start again .
    * we both have had weight loss me 11 lb* the wife 7 lb and our skin seems more supple after two weeks of MT2
  11. #11 3rd November 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: MT2 log - thanks again for the quality melanotan info jim c!

Try upping the dosage (or try a couple 750mcg injections within 24 hrs) - love hearing good news, fantastic log* 8)
  12. #12 16th November 2012 
    Thanks

Re: MT2 log

hi all sorry for the time lag in posting but time just seems to fly .
    we both have gone into maintance mode* with a UV index of 4 it don't seem worth the time* i'm not as dark as i would like but the wife gets any darker she will have to change her name to Juneta.
    a few heads up for any one who works around welding* my fore arms are covered in black dot from slag* burns from cutting rusty metal* also welding flash will darken* skin even through heavy clothing .
    as a side point the .075 injections were a flop .
    jim c
  13. #13 29th November 2012 
    Thanks

Re: MT2 log online

Well been on maintenance for a while and things are about the same for me the wife though is still getting a bit darker thinking of going to one injection a week* to see if that stops the darkening.
    Jim c
  14. #14 1st December 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: MT2 log - Great journal

Thanks for the updates jim - very neat when couples share the experience* 8)
  15. #15 15th December 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan2 log updates

Been on maintace dose for a while now ,* but the wife had to drop back to one injection a week as she was still getting a bit darker when were in Mexico people will come up to her and start speaking Spanish* thinking she in a Mexican , other than that she is also complaining about the lines in her hands getting dark and I have noticed the same thing , on a positive note went in for yearly checkup and after doctor jelly finger got through poking around he ask me what I had been taking to shrink the prostate* told him nothing except the MT 2* and he told me* it had shrunk back to normal size ,any one else heard anything like that?
    Jim c
  16. #16 5th January 2013 
    Thanks

Re: My Melanotan II MT2 Log

we have been on maintance* one dose a week as i stated the wife was getting darker on two , have tried to up my dose to attain the* aphrodisac* effect in vain thinking of trying p141 , on a side note* after larger injections of mt2 i have noticed that my knees stop hurting for several hours* dont think i,ve read any comments on this .
    jim c
  17. #17 5th January 2013 
    Thanks

Awesome log Jim, did you take any before and after pics?
  18. #18 6th January 2013 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: My Melanotan II MT-2 Journal

"
    Awesome log Jim, did you take any before and after melanotan pictures?
    "
    Controlled photography of results is one of the easier said than done type of things
    Dramatic photographic accounts of use generally are able to highlight the unique individual traits, always super-helpful info
    thank you again Jim - as per the anti-inflammatory effects of the melanotan ii...hard to have a read on results or finger on the pulse there...cutting-edge dept/niche of study*
  19. #19 12th January 2013 
    Thanks

sorry dondada* no pics will try to post one of current look* (two and a half months into winter) soon .

i don;t think it works line a actual anti-inflammatory drug , what i thibk(some times a dangerous thing) that it turns the mind from* pain to pleasure even if it dosen't cause an* usable errection(80%) it still moves my thinking to sex would estmate a 40 +% rise in old pete.
    jimc
  20. #20 18th March 2013 
    Thanks

the sun is back* 8) and the days are warming up so its back to the pool and the sun,* we kept most of the tan from last year(bit sloppy on the maintance) but still have 80%* of tan left , wife about 60%.
    on my second injection this year found out to be careful about injecting in a scar site , have some shrapnel scares on abd, hurt like hell , other than that* things are about the same , libido up and some nausia not bad though, skin has stayed* a bit more supple all winter not as much drying as normal* most winters i have a lot of trouble with my heels cracking but this year it was way less than normal.

jim c.