• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 23rd September 2012 
    Thanks

my experience mt2 to mt1

hey folks, just thought id write a post on my experience with both the peps, as i no how hard it is to find relevant information being that thier is very little on MT1 out thier. anyway back in the start of 2010 i started using mt2 , i used mt2 for a year straight untill i couldnt use it any longer due to the fact that i was constantly feeling run down and just like shit in general . Anyway side effects i noticed were as follows , i will list them from start to finish (begining being the sides i noticed first )after about my 3rd of 4th injection at .5 i noticed the few moles i had became extremely dark and new moles/freckles began to appear,face became dirty looking and qiet tanned compared to the rest fo my body,erection were frequent even if i wasnt turned on they would just happen ,headaces ,drowzyness and the urge to stretch and yawn were all present in the first few months anyway by about week 6 or 7 my upper body was very dark my legs still lagged behind anyway by about week 8-9 they caught up(might also add i loaDed for 3 weeks at .5 ed then went into maintenane at .25 x2 a week . at about the 6 months mark of usage i became very ill(flu like illness ) i passed it off as a virus of some sort anyway about another 2 months later the same thing happened and i started to wonder if the mt2 could be causing this so i experimented and sure enough every time i would inject i would exhibit these flu like symptons or feel awful in general for 3-4 days after injection. SO back in july 2011 i discontuned usage permantly and slowly but surely i began to become my old pale self which felt bad althought i felt 100 times better . BUT i itched that glow so i thought ill have a stit away from it and come back to melanotan 1 and see what happens . time flew and before i new it it was july-august 2012 so i thought u no what ill give it a go and im glad i did it was tough at the start but i stuck it out and now im seeing descent results . so i started loading with .25 everyday untill i could tol;erate that then i went up to .5 and i am now currently using 1mg ed i have been loading for 5 weeks now and the comments are starting to come in about how tanned i am and where have i been ect ect . SO my conclusion MELANOTAN ONE is much much safer then TWO . i would like to point out the side effects i got with MT1 ....mild flushing,small red rash on my arms which is appears to be something else however it does aggravate it a little when i inject ....side effects i did not recieve NO MOLES,NO DARKENING NO NOTHING THATS RIGHT NOTHING , i also feel great everyday i feel normal were as on two i felt like shit most of the time . anyways hope that helped a little MT1 is much much better just be patient
  2. #2 23rd September 2012 
    Thanks

Re: my experience mt2 to mt1

So what's the actual difference between MI and MII?* I'm extremely fair skinned and I was advised by one to start off by trying MI first.
  3. #3 24th September 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: my experience melanotan mt2 to mt1

"
    SO my conclusion MELANOTAN ONE is much much safer then TWO . i would like to point out the side effects i got with MT1 ....mild flushing,small red rash on my arms which is appears to be something else however it does aggravate it a little when i inject ....side effects i did not recieve NO MOLES,NO DARKENING NO NOTHING THATS RIGHT NOTHING , i also feel great everyday i feel normal were as on two i felt like shit most of the time . anyways hope that helped a little MT1 is much much better just be patient
    "

Definitely helpful perspective from diced! I may be inclined to believe (or point out) the amount of side effects and association with pigmentation is particular to the MT-2 user transitioning to MT-1. If melanotan i was experienced for years (highlighting a visa versa scenario) and then melanotan mt-2 was introduced...user would have a lessor impact/story about intense moles/darkening....

Agree that Melanotan 1 can be utilized for color/glow...however it's hard to forget about the beard darkening & super-potent Melanotan 2 results - I also like to have MT-1 around for certain months/years and MT-2 for particular occasions. For the winter/family/holiday times the choice may be Melanotan I (w/ possibly micro-dosing MT-2 to supplement) - whereas summer & sun requires MT-2 (for photo-protection in fair skin types)

"[b]Adam84 wrote] So what's the actual difference between MI and MII?* I'm extremely fair skinned and I was advised by one to start off by trying MI first."
    Melanotan I is the peptide that continues to be clinically researched (however doubtful to make it to market), Melanotan 2 is a smaller cyclic analog of melanocyte stimulating hormone that yields extreme results from tanning (in all skin types).* Advice to start with original melanotan is wise as the tanning impact of MT-2 & extremely fair skin can be shocking (requiring higher levels of diligence to balance color/etc). Further melanotan 2 has more side effects (or peripheral effects...) and is less user-friendly (yet out-sells mt1 10/1)
  4. #4 25th September 2012 
    Thanks

Re: my experience mt2 to mt1

i strongly disagree, im gettin pretty good uv protection from MT1, its much better im kind of pissed off with myself for using MT2, it gave me alot of grief . MT1
  5. #5 25th September 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: my experience mt2 to mt1 - thanks again diced!

"
    i strongly disagree, im gettin pretty good uv protection from MT1, its much better im kind of pissed off with myself for using MT2, it gave me alot of grief . MT1
    "
    Happy to read you are also feeling protected - I have been burned by MT-1 in the past (soon I plan to give it another shot)
  6. #6 25th September 2012 
    Thanks

"[b]Adam84 wrote] So what's the actual difference between MI and MII?* I'm extremely fair skinned and I was advised by one to start off by trying MI first."
    Melanotan I is the peptide that continues to be clinically researched (however doubtful to make it to market), Melanotan 2 is a smaller cyclic analog of melanocyte stimulating hormone that yields extreme results from tanning (in all skin types).* Advice to start with original melanotan is wise as the tanning impact of MT-2 & extremely fair skin can be shocking (requiring higher levels of diligence to balance color/etc). Further melanotan 2 has more side effects (or peripheral effects...) and is less user-friendly (yet out-sells mt1 10/1)
    [/quote]
    One more question if you don't mind:* On another thread you advised that I start with MI due to my skin type.* I'm wondering if you might be able to tell me the price difference between the two.* I read that for the first month or two MII could run on average $100 and then $25 from then on for maintenance- Is that at all accurate?* And if so, what might be an average cost for MI monthly?
  7. #7 25th September 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    One more question if you don't mind]"
    Always feel free to ask away, thank you!*
    Your estimates are accurate - Melanotan I does not dramatically alter things (generally more expensive/suited to certain skin types & results) - for example, in 2013 my rough (melanotan) draft may include a purchase of 50mg each mt-1 and mt-2 (should be enough for a year worth of sunless tanning and vacation requirements/desires)