• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 20th September 2012 
    Thanks

Rosacea is ruining my life. Could MII be the cure?

After doing a bit of research tonight I found out about the benefits of MII for rosacea sufferers.* I'm very new to this and I was wondering if anyone here could provide a sort of testimonial for me or something lol.* I'm extremely fair skinned and other than my red face, I pretty much look like a ghost in the summer.* Can anyone give me the rundown on how this all works and what route I would need to go (MI or MII) and also what to purchase if I were to decide to try this out.* Thanks!*

Btw, it may be important to note that I have very oily skin.* I've read that Melanotan makes your skin oily so i'm wondering if this is going to be a disaster.* Honestly, I'd almost trade the rosacea for super oily skin...
  2. #2 21st September 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Rosacea is ruining my life. Could MII be the cure?

Great to have you Adam, hope to help. Given your concerns the first peptide to look into would be Melanotan I (a weaker melanocyte stimulating hormone). Melanotan therapy can provide hope/temporary relief from the red face/ghost pigment indeed. Be sure to check out Clinuvel's website for videos/blogs - great stuff!