• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 14th August 2012 
    Thanks

guys im freaking out HELP please, first melanotan 2 injection!!!

hey guys i mixed 2ml of bac water with my melanotan 2 (10mg / 10000mcg) vial.
    i accidently injected 30iu (0.3ml) of it for first injection by a miscalculation , which i believe is 1.5mg?
    i felt like utter crap, luckily i did it before bed, but still i couldn't sleep for 2-3 hours because of how crap i felt. but when i slept i slept for 12 hours (weird usually only sleep 6-7 hours)
    i can already see under my eyes have gone abit darker slightly just from first injection (i don't know if its because of me sleeping for 12 hours or its because of mtan2 or i am just tripping out.

should i continue doing my injections but do 250mcg everyday (5iu i believe?) or stop for few days then recommence from 250mcg?

thanks alot
  2. #2 14th August 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: freaking out, first melanotan 2 injection!

Wow, hope you're feeling better aesthetic - a 1500mcg administration of mt2 sounds miserable - continue at much lower controlled dosing
  3. #3 23rd October 2012 
    Thanks

Re: guys im freaking out HELP please, first melanotan 2 injection!!!

Hi i'm new to all this so i don't even know if i am putting my comments and questions in the right place, if not i apologise now i am not very computer minded lol. I am seriously thinking of trying melanatan 2 but i have found all the info quite confusing i have read a lot of contradicting things so hopefully someone will be able to help me on here. I am 5ft 4, slim build about 8st in weight, i have light ginger hair (which i dye lol) so therefore very pale to the point i make milk look brown. Could someone please tell me what would the correct dosage for me would be and how long i would stay on that amount before i incresed it, i am very wary of the sides connected with this so i am very keen to hopefully avoid them. I have been told to inject before bed as this would help also as i live in england the sun where i come from is non existent so how many times would i need to use a sun bed, do i have to wait till i've had so many injections before i go on them. How long do you actually load for before you start on the maintenance and when that happens how many times a week would i need to inject to maintain the tan. i don't want to be too dark just a nice sun kissed look. I'm also very confused with the mixing and storing of it again i've read loads of different things so i really do not want to make any mistakes. Sorry if this is such a long post asking all the questions but could really do with some help, thanks in advance
  4. #4 24th October 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan HELP please, 1st melanotan 2 injection!

"
    Hi i'm new to all this so i don't even know if i am putting my comments and questions in the right place, if not i apologise now i am not very computer minded lol. I am seriously thinking of trying melanatan 2 but i have found all the info quite confusing i have read a lot of contradicting things so hopefully someone will be able to help me on here. I am 5ft 4, slim build about 8st in weight, i have light ginger hair (which i dye lol) so therefore very pale to the point i make milk look brown. Could someone please tell me what would the correct dosage for me would be and how long i would stay on that amount before i incresed it, i am very wary of the sides connected with this so i am very keen to hopefully avoid them. I have been told to inject before bed as this would help also as i live in england the sun where i come from is non existent so how many times would i need to use a sun bed, do i have to wait till i've had so many injections before i go on them. How long do you actually load for before you start on the maintenance and when that happens how many times a week would i need to inject to maintain the tan. i don't want to be too dark just a nice sun kissed look. I'm also very confused with the mixing and storing of it again i've read loads of different things so i really do not want to make any mistakes. Sorry if this is such a long post asking all the questions but could really do with some help, thanks in advance
    "
    Welcome Lynne2john, happy you joined the discussion - minimal rules here - the community wishes you the best & to support/answer questions. Unsure how long the (poor quality, in need up updating) website Melanotan II will be available...however check it out, for 2012 melanotan info...generally the information you're after is all there, on one page - hope that the link is helpful - please follow up with further comments or concerns* 8)