• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th August 2012 
    Thanks

50 mg of melanotan 1 enough?

Hi everyone!
    I recently bought 50 mg of melanotan 1 from europatan, and I was just curious as to whether it would be enough for me to get a substantial tan?* I am a type 2 Irish with blue eyes and blond hair. I am planning on keeping the dose low like around .5mg a day up to 1 mg a day, but most of the time around .75 mg a day.* I will be getting probably around an hour of sun a day after I finish the first 10 mg of melanotan.* I have no problem buying more melanotan, but my main question is that once I get past 50 mg, will i be able to go out in the sun and get good color? Some of the diaries I have read at melanotan.org state that once the person reached 30 mg they started receiving compliments on how tan they were getting.* As it is summer there is no shortage of sunlight where I am but I do not know how long that will last, but ideally I would like to at least have a small amount of color in the next 30 days.* Sorry if this is not in the right area by the way, I couild not find a Melanotan 1 section.
  2. #2 9th August 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: melanotan I 50mg tanning results

Welcome Andrus, thankful for your well-read Melanotan 1 question
    Off the cuff, right away I like the dosage range and tanning strategy (waiting until acclimating a to the peptide before mixing photo-therapy to the equation)
    With Irish genetics and blond hair and blue eyes, is there natural tanning ability present?
    Hopeful months and 50mg will yield results - deeper dramatic results may require 100mg (forecasting is difficult)
    Further an hour of sun daily is a lot - melanotan 1 only will protect for a brief window (administer prior to exposure if possible)
    If another order is purchased & efficacy is experienced from MT-1 (yet there is still further darkening desired), may I suggest 30mg of MT1 w/ 10mg of MT-2 (dosing the mt-2 low still results in more results than original melanotan that targets one melanocortin receptor)
    An amount of color after 30 days will require diligence, I wish you luck & good times in the sun! Please report back with questions/challenges/successes!
  3. #3 10th August 2012 
    Thanks

Re: 50 mg of melanotan 1 enough?

Thank you very much for you response! To answer your question, I do not have great tanning ability, I do have tan lines, but on the other hand I do not burn easily either.* As of now I think I will stick to melanotan 1 as I do not want the aphrodisiac side effects of MT2 but I am confident that MT1 in combination with a good amout of sunlight will yield satisfactory results. Another question I had was About two weeks ago I started on Melanotan 1 and got about 6mg in before I had to stop due to a family crisis.* But I was wondering would that 6 mg still be in my system, or am I starting from scratch?* As of now I am 2 mg in on my new vials, so that would be a total of 8 mg if the 6 mg is still in my system.
  4. #4 10th August 2012 
    Thanks

So for now I have been keeping my Melanotan in my mini fridge near my bed, but I think I had the mini-fridge on too high a setting and the reconstituted melanotan vials froze over. How should I handle this?* Are the vials still usable? Should I let them thaw out?
  5. #5 13th August 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    So for now I have been keeping my Melanotan in my mini fridge near my bed, but I think I had the mini-fridge on too high a setting and the reconstituted melanotan vials froze over. How should I handle this?* Are the vials still usable? Should I let them thaw out?
    "
    A freeze-thaw cycle is fine (for the mixed peptide), wouldn't trust the product if it becomes routine - imagine most the vials were freeze dried and durable
  6. #6 13th August 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thank you very much for you response! To answer your question, I do not have great tanning ability, I do have tan lines, but on the other hand I do not burn easily either.* As of now I think I will stick to melanotan 1 as I do not want the aphrodisiac side effects of MT2 but I am confident that MT1 in combination with a good amout of sunlight will yield satisfactory results. Another question I had was About two weeks ago I started on Melanotan 1 and got about 6mg in before I had to stop due to a family crisis.* But I was wondering would that 6 mg still be in my system, or am I starting from scratch?* As of now I am 2 mg in on my new vials, so that would be a total of 8 mg if the 6 mg is still in my system.
    "
    Appreciate the info, I am also confident you'll have results. With only a few mg of Melanotan and then a couple weeks off I would resume at a small dose and no other significant changes are necessary - great thing about melanotan peptides is they are not urgent (results are moderately slow, particularly when beginning)
  7. #7 25th August 2012 
    Thanks

Just wanted to get an update in and say that I am about 15 mg in and have not seen much yet besides maybe a little color on arms and legs, but I am patiently awating results.* I have just started getting that hour of sun midday last week so hopefully that will help speed things along.* One question I had was do you think it is worthwhile to still go outside and tan when it is cloudy?* I heard 80% of uv gets through clouds, so IMO it would still be pretty helpful.
  8. #8 25th August 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

You are right, those cloudy days can still be dangerous/helpful
  9. #9 20th September 2012 
    Thanks

Hi just wanted to get an update in I am roughly 36-38 mg in and I have seen slight change although I have not been getting outside like I originally wanted to.* I wish I had started melanotan about 3 months earlier because then I would have had a good amount in my system when I went to the beach/pool over the summer.* Anyways I did buy 30 more mgs so i will have done a total of 80 mgs by the time all is said and done.* I did have two questions though...
    1. First I would like to ask how long is mixed Melanotan good for? I realize the peptide might begin degrading after a month, but this is a slow process so the would the peptide still be good for a time afterwards?
    2.* I am now a dosing 1 mg a day and I am curious if I should try and up the dosage or stay put at 1 mg/day.* If it helps I am 150 pounds/68 kg
  10. #10 21st September 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Hi just wanted to get an update in I am roughly 36-38 mg in and I have seen slight change although I have not been getting outside like I originally wanted to.* I wish I had started melanotan about 3 months earlier because then I would have had a good amount in my system when I went to the beach/pool over the summer.* Anyways I did buy 30 more mgs so i will have done a total of 80 mgs by the time all is said and done.* I did have two questions though...
    1. First I would like to ask how long is mixed Melanotan good for? I realize the peptide might begin degrading after a month, but this is a slow process so the would the peptide still be good for a time afterwards?
    2.* I am now a dosing 1 mg a day and I am curious if I should try and up the dosage or stay put at 1 mg/day.* If it helps I am 150 pounds/68 kg
    "
    First, Melanotan (stored/reconstituted properly) should remain potent for 3-4 months - you're right. Second, 1.5-2mg for Melanotan I (before a tanning opportunity) is within range - interested to hear about response to higher dosages
  11. #11 24th September 2012 
    Thanks

Wow I am not used to admins responding to my posts so fast! I suppose I will slowly up the dose to 1.5 mg's a day as I do not want to go over that mainly due to to the fact that MT1 is so expensive.* My plan next summer is to microdose MTII before I go to the beach and see how much that helps.* Just from reading other posts it seems the potency of MTII is so often underestimated!* It seems that if one were to just microdose MTII they would be able to save a lot of money and still get amazing results.* On another note I will be trying really hard in the upcoming month to get as much sunlight as possible.* As I type right now I am outside enjoying the warm sun.* Thank you so much for all your help so far.* The info you have given has been truly valuable!