• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 7th August 2012 
    Thanks

Best chemical for well-being and male performance?

Due to my success so far with MT2, I have been giving consideration to experimenting with other peptides and research chemicals in the future.

I am 23 y/o, 5'10" and 157 lbs. I have been weight-lifting for almost 3 months now, and have improved my body composition quite dramatically. I have reduced my body-fat % I'd estimate from ~15% to approaching ~10-11% now. Also, my lifts have been progressing fairly linearly.

I'm not interested in muscle mass beyond what is achievable naturally. However, I would love to hear your opinion on the overall best research chemical which primarily promotes well-being and male hormonal benefits with the least side effects.

I have little to no facial hair, below average ejaculate volume, and naturally puffy nipples which may be indicative of minor Gynecomastia? My girlfriend approves of my performance sexually, though I believe I have a longer than average refractory period. My libido seems to crash for atleast 30-40 minutes after sex.

I have done some research on Cabergoline, and it seems to have the effects that I am looking for. If you have any experience please share.

This isn't a decision I plan to make anytime soon. My first order of operation is to arrange an appointment with an endocrinologist to get a blood panel done to see if there any hormonal deficiencies before I make any decision.

Thanks very much in advance MHQ. Your guidance and knowledge is much appreciated!
  2. #2 7th August 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Best chemical for well-being and male performance?

The experience of cabergoline reducing the refractory period is quite the experience, something to possibly check off the bucket-list for a young man - I'd recommended researching further (stay away from the liquid research chemicals, the premium/precision/legit tabs are what you want with expensive dostinex/caber) as it's certainly aligned w/ MT-2 (two together is enhanced).

For now I would supplement B6 and see about getting blood work performed for a detailed check-up before further peptide hormone research. Online blood-work panels have come down greatly in cost - painless and more personal way to check health vs hassles of visiting an endocrinologist who may be a dinosaur

If it was only to introduce the body to ghrelin(/hunger and appetite) and being able to eat, one 5mg GHRP-2 experiment would be the extent of what direction i'd point you toward

My best guess and advice is to eat like you're 175lbs and lift heavy - gain lean body mass, increase metabolism & live the dream!
  3. #3 7th August 2012 
    Thanks

Thank you. Your advice is sound! I will see about getting the online blood-panel done. Much appreciated.
  4. #4 7th August 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Thank you. Your advice is sound! I will see about getting the online blood-panel done. Much appreciated.
    "
    And btw, my prediction would be that your testosterone is average (within healthy range, could be low) - however watch for estrogen/progesterone being high ratio - with more health data in hand, a possible AI (aromatase inhibitor such as arimidex) could be looked into to at a low dosage increase testosterone (reducing some conversion to estrogen...further alleviating nip puffy status) - well wishes your way Norg
  5. #5 7th August 2012 
    Thanks

Thanks, I will certainly do my research. The combination of GHRP-2 + Mod-grf seems intriguing.
  6. #6 1st February 2016 
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Norgbert View Post
    I have done some research on Cabergoline, and it seems to have the effects that I am looking for. If you have any experience please share.
    Even when someone has tried this certain product you are talking about, relying on their personal experience for your decision-making is not recommended. Why? It is because each drug has different effect on people. I mean, there are drugs that might be good for you and not for others.