• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 4th August 2012 
    Thanks

Convincing my parents to let me use MT-2

Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can convince my parents? They're pretty old fashioned and don't understand the use for any cosmetic products. They already said no once but said they would reconsider when I told them I would order it with or without their approval. I would feel better with them knowing to be honest.

I've heard of some university studies on MT-2 but after searching pubmed and google I didn't find anything.

Their reasoning is because its not FDA approved but mainly because its "not natural". The FDA argument is flawed obviously because many safe things aren't FDA approved such as protein supplements which they don't care at all if I take.

I want to use MT-2 to be tan as I have trouble tanning naturally. I told them I would feel safer tanning with MT-2 opposed to sun tanning alone and that I would even use the nasal spray but they still aren't convinced of it being "safe".

I am a 17 y/o male in the US if its of any relevance.

Thanks for any suggestions

Edit: Any links or studies or such would be appreciated
  2. #2 5th August 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Convincing my parents to let me use MT-2

Absolutely not synephrine, your parents know best & show some respect/diligence please. DO NOT USE!!!
    Wait 3-4 years (at least... & do not tan) is my best advice to you (a teen living under parents rule has no business bringing unlicensed research chems into household...especially if unable to search google effectively, understand the approval status well and foolishly believe in nasal spray safety/efficacy)

Read (and keep info to yourself...slowly reflect and good luck)]
    apologize for ending the dialogue, I feel strongly against the use of MT-2 in your scenario (synephrine, your account is limited for the next 365 days - hope I have your understanding & best interests in focus)