• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 31st July 2012 
    Thanks

Broken Rubber Seal

So yeah i bought Melanotan II from a popular European peptide supplier. When it arrived the cap seemed to be damaged, and when i went to pop of the color top the whole rubber stopper came out.
    -Will i have to buy a new mt2 vial?
    -Would the current one be contaminated?

Thanks heaps!!
  2. #2 31st July 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan II vial seal

Sometimes extra caution is required for the careful removal of the plastic flip-top cap - had the worst case scenario occur where the rubber stopper/seal came undone I would recommend replacing the rubber as best you can (ASAP) & pre-load the dosages (as if it was an ampule) - best of luck alexker
  3. #3 1st August 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Melanotan vial rubber seal

I've heard good things about customer service at melanotan peptide suppliers - you may have been able to get a replacement if you sent the vial back without removing the damaged cap. if it was just the cap that was damaged and was properly attached to the rubber stopper then i personally would still use it by pre-loading syringes and freezing as the previous poster states.
  4. #4 2nd August 2012 
    Thanks

Re: MT2 vial seal/stopper fell out

Thanks for the responses guys
    So i can still use the Melanotan if i mix it in the vial and then mix all my injections and freeze them?

Would the Melanotan be contaminated due to air exposure? Keep in mind that since the incident (2 days ago) I have replaced the cap and rubber stopper. I then decided to clean the rubber stopper with an alcohol wipe because my hands touched the bottom of it when it fell out, so the powder has been exposed to air twice already?