• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 9th July 2012 
    Thanks

Stopping After years Melanotan MT-2 use

Hi all,
    I started 2 years ago with mt-2, (verry freckled skin)
    used 30mg before summer and got a crazy tan.. changed my life..
    after summer i just did 1 shot of 0.5 to 1ml a week or every 2 weeks until last summer came..
    Then a few weeks every day.. Then every* 1 or 2 weeks a shot again until now..
    Is this a healty method or u suggest i better load up once a year?
    I stopped now for a month, still when i'm in the sun i tan a little bit..
    But i like my colour how it is now.. (light tan)
    How long will my tan stay if i stop and will i goe completely back to how it was ? ]I had a friend who stopped a whole year and then had 2 days of sun and was black again..
    This stuf seems to stay a little bit in your system? Is there been research done about this?

Grtz
    (sorry about English)
  2. #2 10th July 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Stopping After years MT-2

Fantastic advanced question Tim, appreciate it. Given the lacking long-term data, this is one of the unknowns...also a factor I have speculated & thought myself....

Less is more and the great feature about potent melanotropin peptides is that less and less is required over time. (as compared to initiating exposure to sun tanning w/ pale skin...on melanocyte stimulating hormones...where a lot of doses can be essential for arriving at desired pigmentation/goals)

Quit for as long as possible & fit back into the lifestyle when comfortable (as you are ]
    Some areas of your tan may stay for months-years

Your friends experience who stopped & experienced super-physiologic darkening when off the peptide is wild. I too have encountered a time where I expected sunburn & actually darkened while off the exogenous a-MSH - my personal sensitivity to sunlight has changed dramatically (would be a dream to have long-term data supporting this or to help understand why this could occur). MT-2 in research peptide form is bio-available for minutes or a couple hours...amazing how far/long reaching effects can be* 8)* ???
  3. #3 11th July 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Stopping After years MT-2

Yeah but still i want to keep my tan..
    How dit you do it?
    You use the whole year or just load up before summer comes?
    Its just 2 months summer here and i have 2 vails in the fridge, so its tempting to use them now and still get a tan this year.. ]But what i really want to know is how long will it be before you go back to what your skin was before mt2...
    And my hair collor was brown with a shine of red but not really a redhead, the first year i went to black!! (overdone a little) ]but stil after a year with 1 shot a week or 2 weeks its still alot darker then before (brown)..
    Really would like 2 know how long it would take to goe back to normal..
    Some users must know this i think..??

grtz
  4. #4 11th July 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Never quit MT-2

"
    Yeah but still i want to keep my tan.. ]How dit you do it?
    You use the whole year or just load up before summer comes?
    Its just 2 months summer here and i have 2 vails in the fridge, so its tempting to use them now and still get a tan this year.. ]But what i really want to know is how long will it be before you go back to what your skin was before mt2...
    And my hair collor was brown with a shine of red but not really a redhead, the first year i went to black!! (overdone a little) ]but stil after a year with 1 shot a week or 2 weeks its still alot darker then before (brown)..
    Really would like 2 know how long it would take to goe back to normal..
    Some users must know this i think..??

grtz
    "
    My advice & protocol is to use year-long (with as many lengthy breaks as possible to maintain results w/ reduced sensitivity)
    Best guess/shot in the dark would be ~2-3 years to completely return to skin tone before MT2