• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 2nd July 2012 
    Thanks

My first time melanotan II experience

I read up alot before starting to plan my trial of melanotan II research peptide. This is what i did:

I'm scandinavian and live in a place where I'm not blessed with much sun. I guess I'm a type II, maybe III-ish, but I've actually only once in my 36 years long life been "kind of tanned" and that was 10 years ago.

So, I started with tanning sessions in lower intensity sun beds, changing to higher intensity some time before ordering - just to wake up my skin a bit. And my second reason]
    I started up 14 days ago with 0,03ml. from the 1ml + 10 mg solution, and that is the dose I've kept to all the way. I wheigh about 85 kgs and I'm 180 cms tall, so I thought that'd be a fine beginners dosage. I only had a mild blushing and a wierd feeling in my stomach for about 15 min. after my first injection, no other side effects. I'm a woman, so no erectomania here However, I've felt a rise in my libido the last 3-4 days, but nothing major.

I'm not even half way through my first vial, and I've been shopping for spf 50 facial cream today. I've had 2 x 20 min. sunbed sessions and one full day outside in sunshine these past 14 days, and I can really see that it's time to stop building tan. My arms and legs are slightly lighter than the rest of my body, and I've got darkened freckles I didn't knew I had. My face looks a bit unevenly tanned, but it looks like it's blending out. My birthmarks are definitively darker. I've started to get a bit dark under the eyes, so I'm being careful from now on.

By the way]
    Melanotan is much more potent than I expected, and I'm glad I took a careful approach.

I'm now planning to find my balance in maintaining the tan, and I think I'll continue my dose every third day.

2. #2 3rd July 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: My first time experience - so far

Great details Micki - Fantastic advice within - great to keep this personal matter...hopefully this forum can serve as an outlet (as sadly your mother, doctor and friends are likely clueless about tanning hormones)

I like the mild skin preparations done by slowly exposing yourself to UV while acquiring the synthetic peptide(s) & dosing low throughout (w/ skin type II-III). The early side-effects that passed quickly via desensitization sound on par (happy there were limited sides and a touch of libido increase experienced this early on).

I'd say that 20 min sunbed sessions are double-triple what's safe/necessary for results - moreover the full day outside can certainly yield dark pigmentation in undesired areas

While tanning already tanned or tan-able skin I advocate always wearing high spf on the face (if/when covering is out of the equation) - dark under-eyes, purple lips/scars, black genitals, dark sun-damage...no thank you (...especially w/ 1 half vial of MT-2) - less potent, original Melanotan 1 would be the appropriate melanocortin agonist peptide for healthy skin types who happen to be pale & wish to develop pigment (friendly fyi!)

Melanotan 2 has not altered my blue eyes...nor have I came across trends/reviews/feedback which would paint that sort of picture - imho I believe it is easily noticed (& complimented on often) when a blue-eyed individual attains darker skin color as it's generally quite super-physiological (doesn't often happen in nature) - most compliments (trends/trending) I see/experience are whitening of teeth (shocking comparison/stand out feature w/ tan skin & pearly whites...even though the teeth color remains consistent)

Thanks again for the caution and respect given to the potent melanotan 2! Dosing a few times per week & dialing in the photo-therapy will leave your skin with a long-lasting tan - looking forward to the success story miss blue eyes*
  3. #3 12th July 2012 
    Thanks

Re: My first time experience - so far

Thank you for the reply

I'd like to say that my 20 min. tanning sessions may sound like way too much, but the tanning bed where I live is....well, not very modern and well kept to say it mildly. They're pretty worn out, so I don't think 20 min. is too much actually. I've previously tanned in a town 2 hours away, and the beds there were way better and more intense than the ones we have here in "the rural forest" *giggle*

However - the past 10 days I've been doing maintainance with my regular 0,03 every 3 days.
    No tanning beds and barely any sun due to terrible summer wheather. I'm wearing my spf 50 facial cream, but I'm still getting darker.....actually I'd like the colour to stop building now, but I'm very unsure what the best dosage for me would be now.

How low do you think I can go before losing tan? Do you think 0,03 once a week could be sufficient since I've responded so much in my loading phase?

I've used only about 5,7 mg so far - and the only place I think I'm not enough tanned is on my legs. Guess they'll catch up eventually?
  4. #4 12th July 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: My first experience - best of luck!

haha, you know best Micki - I recall in my younger days also utilizing a lower intensity bed...being able to approach the 20 min mark - can certainly through a solarium user for a loop when new/fresh bulbs are present!

Happy to hear the systemic tan continues to set in as maintenance doses are continuously being administered ]
    I like the low dose weekly can indeed be sufficient - particularly had there be a beautiful day you can enjoy outside, I would be sure to dose before UV exposure and/or dose additional afterward (to expedite results)

The color attained should stay with for another couple months - tanning the legs is the largest challenge (I recall mine took a long while to catch up to and balance with my upper torso) which will catch up eventually