• Forum Login or
  • Register
  1. #1 26th June 2012 
    Thanks

Unsure about peptide injections

Hi everyone.
    I'm a little confused on injecting the PT141. I have had it in the fridge along with the sterile water for a month now. I finally got the courage up to try it but I'm not sure if I can inject it straight from the fridge or if I should allow it to get to room temperature before injecting.

I would also like to run the mixing by anyone, just to make* sure I have it right.
    My syringes are 1mg* U-100* 29G 1/2
    My PT-141 (Bremelanotide) is 10mg

So if I have this right, I fill the syringe with sterile water, up to the 100 units mark and inject it into the side of the vial.
    Now as for the amount to inject
    small = .5mg which would be 3 marks
    med = 1mg which would be the 10 unit mark
    large = 2mg which would be 20 unit mark

I thought i would do .5mg for the first dose to keep the side affects down, and then another .5mg 6-8 hours after the first, to get the hole 1mg.
  2. #2 27th June 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: PT-141 injection

"
    Hi everyone. I'm a little confused on injecting the PT141. I have had it in the fridge along with the sterile water for a month now. I finally got the courage up to try it but I'm not sure if I can inject it straight from the fridge or if I should allow it to get to room temperature before injecting.

I would also like to run the mixing by anyone, just to make* sure I have it right.
    My syringes are 1mg* U-100* 29G 1/2
    My PT141 is 10mg

So if I have this right, I fill the syringe with sterile water, up to the 100 units mark and inject it into the side of the vial.
    Now as for the amount to inject
    small = .5mg which would be 3 marks
    med = 1mg which would be the 10 unit mark
    large = 2mg which would be 20 unit mark

I thought i would do .5mg for the first dose to keep the side affects down, and then another .5mg 6-8 hours after the first, to get the hole 1mg.
    "
    PT-141 is a durable peptide which will have no troubles injecting warm/cold/chilled/bounced off the ground/etc - For the EXTREMELY cautious user who seeks perfection they can reconstitute their chilled water with their chilled (out of refrigerator) peptide...mix...wait 1-2 minutes & administer via subcutaneous inject

.5mg for the first dose can be suitable...however can also be a large overdose - best giving .2mg respect initially and working up - good luck!
  3. #3 27th June 2012 
    Thanks

Re: I'm not sure about the time of injection.

Thank you for your comment, it was most informative but now I seem to be a little confused on the amount I should inject.
    I hope the picture I uploaded has shown up. If your recommending .2 mg as a small dose, then when would you say it would be safe to do another injection if nothing comes from the first injection, what would you recommend for the second and maybe third dose amount.
    On the syringe picture that I attached, which mark would be .2 mg.
  4. #4 24th August 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Usure about the injection timing

hope you made sure there was no overdose from too much pt-141 bremelanotide.