• Forum Login or
  • Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 5th June 2012 
    Thanks

Just got my first vial - melanotan tanning questions

Ok so im what I consider a type 1 i think...strawberry blonde, pale, freckles, slight red tan on arms and back of neck.

Anyway I've decided to start using MTII this summer and have some questions.

1. Do I have the directions right ( put 2ml of sterile water into the 10mg vial, gently mix.. then store the reconstructed vial in fridge, and use daily till empty?.......( also would using just 1ml of water make the solution more effective?

2. Im really scared of overdosing.....I ordered plenty of 10 x 29 gauge x 1ml (1cc/100 units) Insulin Syringes that goes from 10 to 100 with tiny tick marks inbetween 10,,,,,,,,,,20,,,,,etc. Now if I mixed the 10mg vial with 2ml of sterile water, how do I judge 250mcg, and 500mcg etc??? ( this is the only part i dont understand and feel uncomfortable about.....( I assume if 10mg vial is mixed with 1ml of water then 2 and a half tiny tick marks under the 10 would be 250....if mixed with 2ml water then it would be 5 ticks right?)

3.When I've figured all that out and am ready to start would this be a good plan to start with.* day 1-2 (250mcg) then if no bad sides day 3-10 (500mcg) still good day 10-whenever I get a nice color if at all 1mg? If not could you please recommend me a good plan.

4.Now are you supposed to go tanning right before or right after injection or does it matter?

5.I'm sure i'm forgetting something, but mainly will I really beable to get a nice dark tan even though im a type 1, and with that plan above when do you estimate Id see some brown coming in. Also through all of April and May i've been building my tolerance to the sun so my skin is ready for this i'm not just starting to tan now if that helps any.

I'm going to be doing before and afters so if interested ill post them as I go.

Thanks I truly appreciate any help I can get* ]
  2. #2 5th June 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Melanotan questions for first vial

Welcome dan, excited to hear updates of your results - your skin/genetics are well suited for best results with MTII

Great to know your skin type, current sun-sensitivity & tanning ability - sounds like you have done proper due diligence

2ml is water is my preference/recommendation for properly reconstituting Melanotan II. Using 1ml (or less) creates a super-potent mixture that's difficult to measure w/ precision. the 2ml of liquid used to mix doesnt particularly need to be gentle - very durable peptide

Given the first experience and with the larger insulin syringes on hand, may I suggest pre-loading your melanotan 2 dosages? Aim for 40-50 doses with your first MT-II vial
    The measurement is very small (only a couple units), particularly on the 100 unit slin pins
    consult peptidecalculator.com to plan the pre-loads and/or reconstitution preparation
    Dosing everyday, even multiple injections per day, helps begin the process - in order to avoid side effects, dosing low & often is the secret. Dosing higher dosages, ie. 500mcg+ should be utilized for recreation/aphrodisiac...generally haphazard dose range for cosmetic tanning (imho)
    When able to maintain (without side effects), every 3-5 day injects are suitable
    When tanning fair skin, dosing prior & after UV exposure can accelerate results (2x/day in other words) - melanotan dose timing is not overly important... keep in mind MT-II may best offer photo-protective/tanning results first couple hours after administration (subcutaneous injection assumed) as per peptide bio-availability
    be sure to avoid/minimize burning - MT-II hopefully will be able to allow eumelanin to be created as never before (per skin type 1 genetics)

Given mention of red-neck/arms, be certain to always use spf on face/neck/arms (upper trunk). Over time, melanotan peptides can yield a uniform tan tone...however at first strict photo-therapy should be priority. Cover eyes, neck, face, arms if/when possible during tanning - the potent melanotan will require time and patience to color the quads/etc - the face & arms can tan at an alarming rate (and look foolish/unhealthy)...hard to believe, but possible

Going forward, 30 or 50iu insulin syringes make measuring melanotan 2 easy
    Expectations for 10mg can be tough to predict, best of luck - look forward to your success story!
  3. #3 6th June 2012 
    Thanks

Re: Just got my first vial! have some questions

Haha love the way you ended that, really helped build my confidence

Anyway Thanks alot my man, really appreciate the info.
    btw I plan to order another 2, 10mg vials from europtan after a couple days of using the one I have. I just wanted to make sure my body is not allergic before I pay for another 2.
    Also im really exited to update wats goin on with my progress so, ill keep a log, and take a couple pics a month of wat I did to achieve whatever it is i come up with assuming it works for me, so others like me can have a REAL person show REAL results, and feel more comfortable and confident in taking MTII
    They really need to look more into perfecting this and getting it on the market in a better way!
  4. #4 6th June 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Oh yeah, be in no rush to invest in more product - take your time & feel it out

Melanotan can become quite the investment/commitment
    Worth the boost in confidence => FOR SURE

Hopefully there will be a product with higher user friendliness on the horizon (which will be effective for pale skin types), CUV 9900 maybe?* We'll see...* 8)
  5. #5 6th June 2012 
    Thanks

O quick question I was planning on mixing the water and vial today but unfortunatley when i opened my package it was missing the sterile water!* >

So I was wonder if I could just use distilled water, or boil some tap or culligan water for 10-15mins and use that? or any other suggestions better methods.
  6. #6 6th June 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

First choice I would use to reconstitute melanotan peptides is bacteriostatic water (painless and preserves product), next bact nacl/sodium chloride, third b-vitamin (b12 for example)...down this list is sterile water (commonly irritates injection sites) - absolutely would not use distilled or boiled tap water
  7. #7 6th June 2012 
    Thanks

ok gotcha I heard boiling distilled water sterilizes it i dont know if that true or not.
    I went to riteaid and walmrt for some sterile water but they cant sell it without prescription.
    I really want to start this tonite is there ant thing I can do or buy somewhere that I can mix with the melanotan to reconsitute?

also if you mix sterile water with it, how long does the mixed vial last in the fridge?

edit.....sorry for all the questions i have 1 more to add when i mix the water with the vial, do i store the vial in the fridge and just take it out to pull out what i need via syringe then put the vial back in the fridge for the next time until empty? ( I know stupid question I just recently did a research overload and heard bits of things that made me unsure )
  8. #8 7th June 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

acquiring reconstitution supplies/regulation can be tough - there is nothing you can do immediately (online only purchase unfortunately)

after mixed, melanotan preserves for months - yes sir, multi-dose sterile vials allow for safe storage in the fridge
  9. #9 7th June 2012 
    Thanks

They sure are...kinda silly though i mean sterile water doesnt seem like something you should need a prescription for, but what do i know..
    Anyway thanks again man as always. I'll keep everyone posted on progress
  10. #10 9th June 2012 
    Thanks

Well I have just finished 2 days worth of injecting, yesterday I did 1 line on my 100unit 1ml syringe in the morning, which i assume is 200mcg, ( Right????) then I did another at night and I kinda felt like shit but i just slept it off. Then today in the afternoon I did a injection at the 2nd line, which I also assume is 400mcg????? and didnt really notice any sides so all seems good, and will keep steady at this pace, of about 400 or so.

...Now I have a couple more questions after actually doing it.....

1. I pull up my skin and inject in the dead space under/through the skin, above muscle rite?

2. just to double check each line is 200mcg on a 10 x 29 gauge x 1ml (1cc/100 units) Insulin Syringes??? ( there are 50 ticks marks total ,,,,,10,,,,,20 to 100. ) if mixed with 1ml of water???

3. water seams to squirt out of the vial everytime I remove the sryinge after filling my does, how do i stop that so i dont waste so much solution???

Lastly. I know they say to do this before bed after dinner, but I dont want to wake up in the middle of the night nauseas ( if I even would mind you ) So If i want to do this around 12 in the afternoon standard, should I eat lunch then take a antihistamine ( could you reccommend me one) 30 minutes before taking?? Thanks
  11. #11 11th June 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Re: Just got my first melanotan vial, questions

Thanks for sharing dan, nice update. Assuming 1ml was used to reconstitute 10mg Melanotan II -> 1 unit (1/50th of the 100 unit insulin syringe) equates to roughly 200mcg (less-safe, highly potent mixture of melanotan 2 imo - given the large injection supplies especially)

Yes, best to inject melanotan in the subcutaneous layer above the muscle - slow absorption is ideal (accidental/intentional intramuscular administrations can accelerate side effects from mt-2)

Release the pressure from the vial - during reconstitution and drawing dosages, vacuum pressure needs to be considered. Inject the needle and remove the butt of the syringe to vent

Dosing time is flexible, you know best - noon is just fine - dose melanotan ii at your luxury
    because you have already dosed & desensitized... I certainly wouldnt go out of my way to involve anti-histamine
  12. #12 14th June 2012 
    Thanks

Great Thanks! I think i've got it all down.

Little update, i'm on day 7, and am 4mg in.

Don't really notice any unusual moles or darkened freckles, altough there is this one freckle on my arm that i "think got darker", and I also believe I have a couple new moles,but there not really dark. Hard to say at this point if its from the melanotan. I've also been in the sun the last few day 15mins each side, then 20 each side, and about 10 on each side today. Got a little red not much except my shoulders and the difference between my lower back, and behind shows a decent difference in color, but it only looks slightly brownish maybe (probably more red but my mom says theres some brown but idk)....So all in all nothing really yet, but its still early so Im just gunna keep on going. Also I havent noticed any darkening of my facial hair, do you happen to know the average amount it takes before you notice a diff?
  13. #13 14th June 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Great updates/questions dan. At one week and about a half vial of potent melanocyte stimulating hormone AND UVR exposure...rapid change should be setting in soon - Mom may notice before you will...* experience sounds on par thus far*

Developing brown pigment on the skin will require days after exposure - darkening facial hair can take a couple weeks to show result
  14. #14 15th June 2012 
    Thanks

Great sounds good....Now somehow 5mg worth sprayed out of the vial apparently, because Im now out 8 days in and have only used about 5mg worth. Even worse my order wont be here till monday so Im forced to stop for 3 days!* > Please tell me this isnt enough time for it to lose whatever MII I built up in my body...
  15. #15 15th June 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Great sounds good....Now somehow 5mg worth sprayed out of the vial apparently, because Im now out 8 days in and have only used about 5mg worth. Even worse my order wont be here till monday so Im forced to stop for 3 days!* >]"

We all learn from our mistakes, no harm done - upon resuming next week (absolutely no problems taking the weekend off), dose the initial inject low & continue to listen to your body
    Next vial, pre-loading the entire 10mg into 200-500mcg dosages might serve handy - certainly be conscious of the pressure within the multi-dose vial and use it to your advantage
  16. #16 16th June 2012 
    Thanks

Awesome man! your great....Its comforting having someone to help with questions/problems.
    Looking forward to resuming and given some updates.* ;D
  17. #17 16th June 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

"
    Awesome man! your great....Its comforting having someone to help with questions/problems.
    Looking forward to resuming and given some updates.* ;D
    "
    If it were a mission statement here, it would be to learn from my mistakes! lol
  18. #18 17th June 2012 
    Thanks

Yes Chris is the admin here and is the best in the biz! Response times are amazing and he really takes an academic/intellectually rigorous approach to understanding the science we are working with. I also reckon he knows well the plight of true type 1s which have by far the biggest needs for internal photoprotection and have the most to gain cosmetically (some have stated its legit life changing). Dan..checkin often...perhaps do a log that is all the mod wants as a return favor. I plan to publish a bit soon.
  19. #19 18th June 2012 
    Thanks

I agree i'm really looking forward to getting some results and giving others another reason to get exited. I actually had a log started, I was just waiting to see results before posting, but I see no harm in doing so early. I also plan on pics ( but again due to lighting problems Im waiting till theres a undeniable difference to show after shots).

Anyway I'll start my log now.

6/7/12-day 1....200mcg injection in the afternoon, no sides. then another 200mcg ( because I thought I did to little first time ) felt like crap that nite, possibly from MTII
    6/8/12-day 2....400mcg in the afternoon, no sides really.
    6/9/12-day 3....600mcg afternoon, little fatigued throughout the day, nothing bad
    /10/12-day 4....800mcg afternoon, more fatigued and a little bout of sick feeling but not real long. ( the first day I would say the sides were disturbing me a bit )
    /11/12-day 5....800mcg afternoon, again felt real sluggish and not as bad sick but still there shortly after injection.
    /12/12-day 6....800mcg afternoon, was gunna give 800mcg 1 more try if I felt like the last 2 days I was gunna lower does, but all felt normal no sides.
    /13/12-day 7....800mcg afternoon, Fine no sides really* ((((((((.........week 1..........)))))))))
    /14/12-day 8....600mcg afternoon, no sides and was all I had left ( alot squirted out bottle ) ordered another 10mg's should have it on the 18th
    /15/12-day 9....0mcg
    /16/12-day 10..0mcg
    /17/12-day 11..0mcg
    /18/12-day 12..???
    .....Also I've sunbathed outside for 3 different days so far. Day 2...15 each side=(es). Day 4...day 20 es. day 10 20...es. So far nothing much maybe a tiny bit of red brown from the waist up, but very minor brown more so red.* So all in all not much so far but will be updating log once a week, and or if anything worth mentioning happens!* 8)
  20. #20 18th June 2012 
    Thanks
    Blog Entries

Well wishes your way dan - thanks for updating

Next vial, my best advice would be to keep the dosage range 200-400mcg for tanning (500mcg+ for recreation/aphrodisiac) - dosing lower, more often can deliver the most result/value* - see if you can get 15-20 injections (minimum) from the 10mg MT-II